• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FS: 2013 Taurus SHO Clovis, NM

Started by QwikSHO, November 09, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwikSHO

Quote from: shoman04 on December 15, 2013, 08:25:01 AM
Quote from: QwikSHO on November 09, 2013, 09:51:47 PM
Hence the OBO.

You got a good deal then, that doesn't mean that every SHO has to be priced at what you bought yours for.
Nice Ride!!! Ha QwikSHO Your username looks like one from TCCA were you a member there?

Don't think I know what you're talking about, so no.  LOL

IHeartGroceries

I'd say this is a great price. This thing is practically brand new.

GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOSTL88

I paid 36k for mine brand new just my two cents... glws sale tho..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

QwikSHO

Quote from: SHOSTL88 on January 28, 2014, 10:19:24 PM

Fully loaded PP?

SHOSTL88

Quote from: QwikSHO on January 28, 2014, 10:27:56 PM
Quote from: SHOSTL88 on January 28, 2014, 10:19:24 PM

Fully loaded PP?

Yes fully loaded 2014 with every option sticker was 47k after discounts and black Friday pricing got for 36

QwikSHO

QwikSHO

Updated mileage and price.

C'mon there's gotta be someone out there that's looking for a good deal on a extremely low mileage 13 that is well taken care of (aka hardly ever out of the garage or seen rainy days)

QwikSHO

Bump for OBO

Saw that someone is looking for a car like mine and found one for cheaper at a dealer.  OBO means OBO, feel free to make me an offer, if you're looking for a SHO...

Needmoreboost

A couple of dealers have quoted me 28,000 on trade.  Mine just turned 11xxx miles.  Remember you get the sales tax savings on whatever they give you for your car.  With that tax savings added its close to 30,000 on trade.  FYI
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

QwikSHO

I won't pay sales tax.  I'm an Alaskan resident and would be registering my car in Alaska.   

SHO-Down

Very nice car, I looked for a PP SHO high and low and couldn't find one. Landed on a fully loaded (minus multi contour seats) 401a, sunroof, nav, ACC collision warning, etc in white ($595 option I think, which is stupid to have to pay for paint). Sticker was $47,700 got it for $37,304 plus tax, had a trade so didn't pay but $600 for tax plus $500 for license. I was out the door for around $38,500 I believe.

Nice car with low miles. Someone will buy it just gonna have to be the right buyer for the price. I would take off the intake and put the tails back to stock. For me personally those things always deter me from buying a car, mods in general make me look past most cars but that's just MHO. 

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QwikSHO

You must be very picky, because if an intake and tint on tails deters you from a car, then it must suck looking for used cars.

I could understand if I had a ridiculous setup with turbos, exhaust, tuner, rebuilt motor, etc...but tinted tails and an intake?  Wow.

ZSHO

To the other member,in regards to to paying extra for the paint,i recall back in 8/13 I payed 395 extra for the ruby red,its cause of the metallic diamond finish.I also searched everywhere for the pp and found one about 90min away,just its missing navi and the multi contour seats,which I wish it had

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO-Down

Quote from: QwikSHO on June 06, 2014, 10:14:20 AM
You must be very picky, because if an intake and tint on tails deters you from a car, then it must suck looking for used cars.

I could understand if I had a ridiculous setup with turbos, exhaust, tuner, rebuilt motor, etc...but tinted tails and an intake?  Wow.

Very rarely are cars modded so no it's not hard at all and I 100% skip over modded cars without a second glance. Intake and tinted tails means (to me if I was searching autotrader or the like) that you had it modded and removed the rest of the mods and didn't have the stock intake or tails to replace. So yes those things deter me from a car, and yes I am picky. But no pickier than anyone else looking for a clean used car.

SHO-Down

Quote from: ZSHO on June 06, 2014, 10:40:31 AM
To the other member,in regards to to paying extra for the paint,i recall back in 8/13 I payed 395 extra for the ruby red,its cause of the metallic diamond finish.I also searched everywhere for the pp and found one about 90min away,just its missing navi and the multi contour seats,which I wish it had

I think I found one or 2 brand new ones that were in the wrong colors or the wrong options (no sunroof, no 401a, etc).  I get why they charge for the metallic tri-coat it's just annoying that if you want white you have to pay for it and there is no other option for white.