• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque Knock PID - may have some progress...

Started by ecoboostsho, November 08, 2013, 09:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

chrisc321

THANK YOU! This thread finally helped me after searching for 4 days to figure out how to add KR to torque.  I know I'm bringing it back from the abyss, but I felt the need to say thank you.

ecoboostsho

Glad it was helpful! Have you seen the stickied thread for the other Torque PIDs? It has a lot if info...
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

chrisc321

Yes! Very impressive.  Thanks for pointing me there.  As an F-150 driver, I really like the civility of this forum.  Its refreshing.  However, the whole having to answer 5 verification questions before replying to a thread is trying... LOL

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: chrisc321 on April 30, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
Yes! Very impressive.  Thanks for pointing me there.  As an F-150 driver, I really like the civility of this forum.  Its refreshing.  However, the whole having to answer 5 verification questions before replying to a thread is trying... LOL
Huh?

ShoBoat

X2 what questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

FoMoCoSHO

If that is happening when you try to post, please pm SHOdded because something is definitely not right....

SHOdded

Part of the anti-spam effort.  Only when you initially start posting.  Should be fine after a couple of posts.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Just thought I would post here KR does not work on the 2016 Fusion 2.0EB. Also LOR does not work correctly. I am going to see if Forscan works and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

loweredd

Has anybody seen a 127 number on the gauge on this? In high gear with slight throttle, it shows 125 to 127........
2010 Eco Flex

Map, plugs, thermostat, 91 Torrie Tune.

SHOdded

That looks like the actual mV reading returned by the piezoelectric knock sensor, not knock count.  Once the mV reaches the threshold value, then a knock count is registered.

loweredd

Here is where it did it again today. 6th gear, cruise set, lugging uphill.

LOR WAS at -0.7, I think I got some weak 91 last week, so I put in 3 gallons at a different station, and it went to -0.9. I think the high number is when it checks for knock, kind of like SHOdded suggested.
2010 Eco Flex

ecoboostsho

What's the PID and formula you are using?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

loweredd

PID is 2203ec and equation is (A)/2+(B/512)
2010 Eco Flex