• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 SHO PP: First Impressions

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, November 02, 2013, 06:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen Taurus

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 05, 2013, 04:57:24 PM
I am really hoping that the tune will fix the rather disconnected throttle response from the go pedal. Just seems like it is dead for the first couple of inches of travel.

I felt that too from both brake and loud pedal until I moved the pedals a little closer to the driver ....seemed to help a bit
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

jomc111

Quote from: Frozen Taurus on November 05, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on November 05, 2013, 04:57:24 PM
I am really hoping that the tune will fix the rather disconnected throttle response from the go pedal. Just seems like it is dead for the first couple of inches of travel.

I felt that too from both brake and loud pedal until I moved the pedals a little closer to the driver ....seemed to help a bit

I did same tjing put seat farther back and in my opinion gave a better feel to the brake and go pedal. Maybe in your head but worth a try
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

Shifrty1

the tune most definately gets rid of that long pause between the throttle and tranny kickdown.
Sorry Officer, thought that sign was merely a suggestion for old folks...  My bad...

2013 SHO  Livernois Tune, AIRRAID CAI traded but always in my heart
2008 Shelby GT500