• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Show us your other project cars!

Started by ONLYA6, October 31, 2013, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

My Other "CAR"

OR in the truckers vernacular  LARGE CAR

2008 Kenworth T800  "STUDIO SLEEPER"     13 spd      Cummins ISX    525HP

My other MONEY PIT    .....  LOL!!

DRILL BABY DRILL   ... I haul Oilfied equipment  and supplies from Tulsa , OK  to Calgary and Edmonton   Alberta , Canada ... up and back every week .....

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

BiGMaC

THAT is an awesome piece of engineering!

I knew you had to be somehow in the oil business being from OK. I grew up on the Texas Gulf Coast.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Its a balancing act juggling thing  ....   between The KW ...... MY Money Maker and the SHO ( my Toy ) .

I am always  putting  $$$ in to the truck .... Need to get updated picks with my new retina burners  ( LED  DRL's and  LED amber fog ) on the front Grill Guard ..

anyone that says they don't see me at night ...especially signal lights is a lyin SOB  ....... LOL
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoBrick Bob

I haave tried to post PiX of my many project cars... but they are sooo cool... they are invisible!!!

Maybe I can get pix when they re-appear.....

Give me a couple daze...
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

BiGMaC

EBB... If you see the link below an open space (where your pic should have been), hover around in the open space until you see your cursor has recognizing a link in that open space. Then double click and you should get an image gallery of your pics.  If you keep scrolling through them you can also access all the images in the thread.  I had a similar problem... but others could see the images. Anyway, that's how I have to view some images.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

EcoPowerParts

First Mod to the CTS-V - did some plastidipping :)
We did the grills, side vents and rear license plate holder.
Need to do the V's, rear exhaust surround, powdercoat the exhaust tips, foglights and do the window trim but a good first round of plastidip! :) I also need to send my lights off to get blackedned as well. :)
Took us about 4 hours last night to do the work so far, I put cardboard behind the grill to stop the overspray on the HX.

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Looks smokin'.  Excellent choices.   :thumb: Just the right bling with the crest left factory on the grill. And you made that huisance of a chrome strip on the trunk perfect... Another darkside rocket coming for sure.

PopolZ

1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R

When I bought it...

As it sits now in my garage...

It has a blown turbo. I'm working on it whenever I can.... I hope to have it back on the road next summmer.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

EcoPowerParts

Finished the plastidip project. Last thing is to do vinyl on the chrome window surrounds and powdercoat the exhaust tips gloss black.
Looks much better than with all the chrome on it.

Ignore the bugs - we went for a test drive and then took this picture....
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

BiGMaC

Beautiful black beast!  I especially like the dip on the formerly chrome exhaust surround!  :clap:

SHOdded

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on December 02, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
Finished the plastidip project. Last thing is to do vinyl on the chrome window surrounds and powdercoat the exhaust tips gloss black.
I knew it!  The Batmobile DOES exist :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

My new mod for the blackout process -

Car will look like this:

Getting tailights done this week as well - will look like this - EXACTLY since I have chrome tips:
www.ecopowerparts.com -

BiGMaC