• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Show us your other project cars!

Started by ONLYA6, October 31, 2013, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

Quote from: SHOdded on November 08, 2013, 04:45:54 AM

'68 a special year for you?  Nice vehicles!  How much do you think the F100 has in it with a compression bump & cam?

I guess I picked out the Mustang year in particular, the truck just a coincidence got a good deal on a cool truck.

I have no idea on the 440 it's not really my thing and hard to find info on them, but I rode in the truck once with the engie running good before it spun a main bearing (my younger brother just didn't take care of it) and it was plently powerfull even with the stock cam and 8:1 compression. It was suggested to put a RV cam in it since I just want loads of low end power to burn up the tires and haul stuff around town :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

65 Galaxie with a 535hp 460. Hence my forum name:65460
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

61 Fairlane 390 with an automatic overdrive. 1961 dealer installed air.
Both this car and the 65 Galaxie get driven every year to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

Drewstang

Just picked up a new project a couple weeks ago, but I have no pics and I can not reveal it just yet. Area 51 super top secret stuff here, lol.
2010 SHO PP- Ingot Silver and Bone Stock for now

83racecrew

Quote from: 68_GT on November 07, 2013, 11:38:42 PM
My 68 Mustang was my first car. I've had it now for 27 years :)

Oh my that is pretty :)
2013 Taurus SHO w/PP

Wild13SHO

'83 Chevy Stepside, custom front and rear suspension, turbo 383, 5 spd TKO 600, Holley EFI.

Current:
2016 F150 2.7L Ecoboost.  Stock for Now
SOLD:
2013 SHO 400A, PP

Darkside

My money pit the last few years is a 09' G8 Gt.  I went and had a couple of boats bring some parts over from AU to transform it into their version, HSV GTS.  Had some performance done and left it NA, 447/411rw in a mustang dyno.

Saleen

Jeep

Newest project, just bought 3 acres to build another house.  Bad part, its going to suck my fun money for a while.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

SHOdded

Are you building the world's largest mobile home there, Darkside?  :D  Quite a collection you have there!

Mean lookin' Stepside, Wild13SHO.   Does it see track time?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

68_GT

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Darkside

Quote from: SHOdded on November 16, 2013, 12:26:29 PM
Are you building the world's largest mobile home there, Darkside?
Sort of, planning on a minimum of a 6 car garage.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

slideoil

Dad bought the '93 Cobra brand new.  I borrowed it from him while I got my masters, and then kept it for 10 more years.  No real mods... just a clean 120,000 mile original daily driver.  It went back to him to make way for the '13 SHO.

The '93 MR2 is currently off the road.  I've yanked the NA 2.2 4cyl to be replaced by a 3.5 V6.  Should be a bit more fun with triple the power...

IHeartGroceries

I don't have enough spare time away from life or my other hobbies (art and gardening (yes, gardrning)), to really spend on my vehicles. So, they're forever projects. Lol! But, I'll share my other tinkerings, aside from the new SHO.

1972 Chevrolet C-10 Highlander LWB
350/350, and all original. Really haven't done enough to it that's worth mentioning. Just keeping her on the road. Love driving it. Definitely my most prized possession, as it has always been in my family. And you wouldn't possibly believe the attention it gets, being a ragged old farm truck. Somebody makes a comment every time I drive it.

Even had it at our wedding!

Just sold this to make room for the SHO. My 2006 Mazdaspeed6. Bought it new 7 years ago. Was a fun car and it brought me some great times behind the wheel.

My 2002 Neon SXT. My second car, and my first new one. Still have it since 02! I'll keep it forever, if my wife will let me. Needs some work, which I'm not looking forward to doing. But this has been my most reliable car, believe it or not. I drive it pretty frequently.

And my wife's 2013 Mazda CX-5. Super fun to drive, believe it or not. Slow, but nimble and very light weight for its size. I love it. I'm a Mazda guy at heart. I'd slap some wheels and springs in this thing, but she doesn't want me to. :/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

NICE truck!  You take care of your rides :thumb:  Don't worry, there's a bit of Ford in every Mazda LOL.  Thanks for posting these pix.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Nice 6Speed.  When those came out, I was drooling all over the place.

BiGMaC

Cherry!  Nice truck..... I still remember those seat-back fuel tanks... I had a white one... wish i still did.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock