• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 Corvette Convertible 427 Build at Livernois Motorsports

Started by Livernois Motorsports, December 03, 2013, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey everyone,

I know this is the Ecoboost Performance forum, but just wanted to show everyone the video that we just released on this 2013 427 convertible vette. We just finished this build up. Enjoy!

2013 Corvette 427, 606 WHP- Livernois Motorsports

68_GT

what a beast now lets see our SHO XV1 tunes lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

EcoBrick Bob

Nice!!!

My son is looking at a used 2013 427 Conv Vette, a new Vette, a 2012 Stripper Vette Conv and a 2001 Porsche Turbo Cararra...

What should he buy??? 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

He must be short if he can sit in the Carrera and move his legs to reach the pedals... The 427 vette of course.....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoBrick Bob

He's 6'2".  Has a friend that is kicking him towards Porsche.  Jamie is going to install a new bosch injection system on that guy's 86 911 Turbo... Already has done lots of electrical and installed an original style new radio.  I too vote for the 427 Conv... but it ain't my money...  Though he has talked about licensing it in FL and putting either my wife or me on the title.  We would get to play with it several months a year if we shipped it back and forth for him.  There were less than 2500 427 Vette Conv.'s made.  and the big majority were white.  Have seen them as low as 60K. already.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

Carrera... I'm 6'2"... a friend loaned me his in '84 while he was on vacation... I couldn't get the seat far enough back.  steering wheel was blocked by my legs if I put my feet on the pedals.... Germans must be short... could go fast.. certainly not long.

Can't lose with the 427 'vette..... as you point out it is a collector's car... but it's also a real road warrior.... and has old school muscle!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoBrick Bob

Just looked at Car's Dot Com and Auto Trader.  Most are white like I knew from build #'s,  And most, no matter the color have black interiors.  Cheapest one is white with cashmere top and interior.  Has been for sale at same price for almost 6 months.  In IL... might be a good time to low ball dealer... less than 3K mi.

Livernois Motorsports

I would do the vette and send it to us so we can duplicate this package this was a fun build.

Thanks,
Brandon Lowe
Livernois Motorsports

68_GT

what is the compression on that 427 ?

seems like the low end torque would have been higher with that many cubes ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

Livernois Motorsports