• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Welcome to the F150 and Explorer Sport guys!

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 18, 2013, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

We are glad to have you joining!
Looking forward to seeing mods and lots of cool stuff on your vehicles.
Almost traded my Flex for an Explorer a few weeks ago and I already have the truck. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

13_TwinScrew

Very glad to be here.  However, there are some serious names on here from SHO forums that lurked around for a while learning more about my 2013 Interceptor Sedan after it was issued to me....I'll try not to be, tooooo intimidated  :bow:
2013 Ecoboost F-150 XLT 4x4 w/ stock 20's and Off-Road Package.  Mods: Solo Performance Mach-X exhaust, Unleashed Tuning, Plasti-Dipped front emblem and blacked out orange mirror reflector.

bpd1151

Welcome aboard! :hi:

Glad to have you here on EBPF! :thumb:

The community and its members look forward to your involvement!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

2Canches

vernonator

yeah....come on guys for those that have had the x-sport for a while. We got ours in May and its still virgin. Fill me in on your mods!!!
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

skippytx

Quote from: vernonator on August 11, 2014, 06:46:42 PM
yeah....come on guys for those that have had the x-sport for a while. We got ours in May and its still virgin. Fill me in on your mods!!!

We're leasing the XSport so I'm really hesitant to mod it.  I've heard a tune helps tremendously though.  We've had it a while now and the wife hasn't even thought about a different vehicle which is a first.  We both usually get bored pretty quick with a car, but not the XSport, it's fantastic.
2013 Taurus SHO -His
2017 Explorer Sport - Hers

EcoPowerParts

Huge power increase with a tune! :) The vehicle changes for the better massively.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

2Canches

Yup !

Sent from my 📱 non ➕ using Tapatalk in 🇨🇦