• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Welcome TCE Brakes as a vendor!

Started by EcoPowerParts, October 23, 2013, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bigmoneycloser

Welcome..
Do you make a set up for a 14 explorer sport?
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

This is so cool!  Todd has done great work for a LONG time :)  Excited to have him aboard.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Welcome aboard Todd!

I can assure you that this Ecoboost community here, which 4DRHTRD started, is light years ahead of any of the others as it relates to the Ecoboost platform of vehicles.

I swear your company's brakes WILL make it onto my SHO at some point.

I am more inclined to say that due to the fact you are now offering a complete set up at each corner.

Most impressive for sure! :bow:

Your reputation precedes you, and I, along with many others are very thankful for your involvement here!

Please keep up the fantastic work, and once again, welcome aboard! :hi:

Mike :beer:

SwampRat

No doubt about it ... excellent product and professional help from Todd at TCE. !!!!
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Todd TCE

Thanks guys. Trying to catch up here on some things. Stand bye please!
Todd
TCE