• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

400HP Fusion at SEMA

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, October 22, 2013, 07:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

bpd1151

I like it! :ok:

Thanks for locating and posting here! 

:popcornandbeer

EcoPowerParts

I am getting to watch it being built as I go over there to work on my Flex. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

steve142857

Interesting. I like the light grey with red brakes better. 400hp! cool. I just hope that they took the AWD version, otherwise, it is worthless...
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

EcoPowerParts

It's FWD BUT Geoff the owner says he can convert to AWD pretty easily. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Fordman77

I'm very excited for this knowing that full race will actually release these parts unlike most companies that will make a sema car and never have any products come to market.
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

DJE624

That Fusion is Bad!  Thanks for putting it up.