• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fuel HP uprade with NO METH

Started by SwampRat, January 11, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 11, 2014, 10:49:41 PM
The solution for fuel that I have tested at E48 (50% E85/50% E10 91 octane) is the dual in tank fuel pump solution I have available with a fuel pressure regulator feeding the stock DI pump and injectors. The car worked great with this solution.
I can source all of the parts for you guys if you wish, right now you'll have to tap into the factory harness to feed the relays and use the factory fuel line as a return line.
I'm waiting for a returnless solution that would bolt in place easily, just waiting for Squash to finish their Uber Fueler. :)
That's 575 on pump gas for  you guys doing the math, easy, peasy.
Solution under $1000 and will easily provide enough fuel to do what you want without meth.
So kudos to LMS but I have a solution already that has been tested in depth on my vehicle with big turbos.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Josephm

Oh ... .the days when 4DR was pushing the platform.....where did the time go?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

EcoPowerParts

Still here, I think that's enough fuel for you guys for awhile. :)
Add meth and you can support more than the tranny can handle for quite awhile. :)

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: kbeck59 on January 11, 2014, 10:58:57 PM
The solution for fuel that I have tested at E48 (50% E85/50% E10 91 octane) is the dual in tank fuel pump solution I have available with a fuel pressure regulator feeding the stock DI pump and injectors. The car worked great with this solution.
I can source all of the parts for you guys if you wish, right now you'll have to tap into the factory harness to feed the relays and use the factory fuel line as a return line.
I'm waiting for a returnless solution that would bolt in place easily, just waiting for Squash to finish their Uber Fueler. :)
Solution under $1000 and will easily provide enough fuel to do what you want without meth.
So kudos to LMS but I have a solution already that has been tested in depth on my vehicle with big turbos.

You have a 2013 so FRP doesn't seem to be as big of an issue, at least that has been my experience.

I have been running E20-25 for a while with no side effects except Torque says the car makes more power.

My FRP at WOT is 2500-2700PSI.

I'm not sure I'm going to go any higher...I'm not sure there will be any benefit and I suspect that if my LTFT #'s go any higher I might throw a CEL. I've seen them as high as 19+. STFT is fine.

We have a different LPFP than the 2010-12's, 10 PSI more flow and it's variable.

When I get a tune, I'm hoping I can get a 93 tune plus an E-20 datalog tune to see if there's power to be had by my octane being 96. Also having tuner support, I may start to test the 2013's fuel system further.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 22, 2014, 01:46:47 AM
Quote from: kbeck59 on January 11, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

You have a 2013 so FRP doesn't seem to be as big of an issue, at least that has been my experience.

I have been running E20-25 for a while with no side effects except Torque says the car makes more power.

My FRP at WOT is 2500-2700PSI.

I'm not sure I'm going to go any higher...I'm not sure there will be any benefit and I suspect that if my LTFT #'s go any higher I might throw a CEL. I've seen them as high as 19+. STFT is fine.

We have a different LPFP than the 2010-12's, 10 PSI more flow and it's variable.

When I get a tune, I'm hoping I can get a 93 tune plus an E-20 datalog tune to see if there's power to be had by my octane being 96. Also having tuner support, I may start to test the 2013's fuel system further.

Who has a 2013?
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO