• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GET A PUMP!

Started by geswek, October 17, 2013, 05:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 23, 2013, 09:46:47 PM
Keep up the good work, Storm.  Hopefully you will be off these supplements soon, we don't need an Angry Storm :o

HAHA; from what I read the supplements help--yes I agree, Angry Storm is not good! LOL. I think it's a combination of getting swoe and just feeling like a rock; then it subsides and I'm back to blah.

geswek

Just got done working my arms, shoulders, and traps.

I am digging this building--I haven't seen these muscles in ages.

YES, my nips were standing up--don't make fun of me, OK, go ahead--lay it on me. LMAO

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on October 24, 2013, 08:54:59 PMYES, my nips were standing up--don't make fun of me.

OK, go ahead--lay it on me. LMAO

Oh dear God Storm :doh:

Ok, since you asked.....

My God those things are rather perky.

I know who to call upon when I'm ready to have my V.I.N. etched into my windows.

Bwahahaha......

Continued success on the ongoing transformations. Look'n good bro. No homo for the record.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 24, 2013, 09:46:36 PM
Quote from: geswek on October 24, 2013, 08:54:59 PMYES, my nips were standing up--don't make fun of me.

OK, go ahead--lay it on me. LMAO

Oh dear God Storm :doh:

Ok, since you asked.....

My God those things are rather perky.

I know who to call upon when I'm ready to have my V.I.N. etched into my windows.

Bwahahaha......

Continued success on the ongoing transformations. Look'n good bro. No homo for the record.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Hahahahahahaha ha.

I laughed after I took the picture, realizing i was still pumped on MP Assault.

Thanks, it's just motivating me even more.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

SHOdded

Ok, now we know for sure you weren't faking it with the old pics ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 24, 2013, 09:52:44 PM
Ok, now we know for sure you weren't faking it with the old pics ;)

What do you mean?

SHOdded

Your older pics in this thread, in uniform, and then just the arm.  Coulda been anybody!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 24, 2013, 10:12:53 PM
Your older pics in this thread, in uniform, and then just the arm.  Coulda been anybody!

Well sorry to disappoint but they're me.

I'm not a person who flaunts other people's photos.

SHOdded

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 24, 2013, 10:15:24 PM
LOL

I don't see the humor here.

SHOdded

You're taking my comments too seriously, Storm!  Was just pulling your leg.  It was great to see your latest pics.

geswek

Quote from: SHOdded on October 24, 2013, 10:22:30 PM
You're taking my comments too seriously, Storm!  Was just pulling your leg.  It was great to see your latest pics.

Hahaha.

You had me worried for a minute.

jomc111

atleast you know how to properly take a selfe.  no mirror shot with toilet in the background
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoBrick Bob

Speaking of Toilets... This is ours!  (Holden version of G8!)

Storm, you could add a few SHO emblems and have a look-a-like!!!!

If in those pix, you aren't sucking in your tummy... YOU LOOK FABULOUS...  Stay away from my wife!!! LOL
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

geswek

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 25, 2013, 11:42:19 AM
Speaking of Toilets... This is ours!  (Holden version of G8!)

Storm, you could add a few SHO emblems and have a look-a-like!!!!

If in those pix, you aren't sucking in your tummy... YOU LOOK FABULOUS...  Stay away from my wife!!! LOL

LOL; no I'm not sucking anything in--Doctor says I have an abnormally large upper body--my rib cage is weird. Yeah I know, I'm a freak!