• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fun in the snow with my other toy

Started by bamsho, December 21, 2013, 12:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

Well kinda got an early Christmas present.  Since we had a decent snowfall 12/14-15 and prefect timing cause the trails just opened up.  Played hookie from work and did some much needed playing.  This is my 03 Skidoo REV 600 HO.  Friends and I had a blast, and it was a much needed stress relief cause work has been nuts since the beginning of Dec.

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Oh man! I used to snowmobile.  Nothing like it!

Nice looking sled.
A few years ago we rode out of the garage at my house with nothing but a bag of clothes, some oil and  cell phones . No motel reservations, just stop and see if a motel had a room, if not, ride to the next one.
We rode from Waterford Wisconsin to Copper Harbor MI. and back. 1480 miles in 4 1/2 days.
Where are you located?
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

mjhpadi

Nice sled, I'd love to have one for our cabin, but so far it's a no from my wife...maybe in a year or two!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

BiGMaC

Super Fun... Definitely a top winter reason to be MIA from work!  :thumb:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bamsho

Yeah in 20 yrs of riding sleds only call off twice.  I live in north central Pa. Where we ride is right off I-80, there is a parking lot for us snowmobiles to use and have lots of trials too run.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Bamsho, bring the sled over here. We just got 9 more inches on Sunday. You can run the lake and river for miles and the trails when you want to run some twisties and hills. Your probably only about 10 hours away LOL:-)
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

bamsho

Thanks for the offer, have always wanted to ride out west sometime.