• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 FOCUS ST 93 TUNE

Started by Livernois Motorsports, October 15, 2013, 02:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Hey everyone,
Check out the numbers our 2013 Focus ST made on our dyno.

Livernois Motorsports 2013 Focus ST Tuning

DJE624

That's awesome!  100+ WTQ increase!  I'll bet that thing will pull you around the corner.

bpd1151

Pretty impressive lil pocket rockets those ST's are.....

Nicely done Livernois :bow:

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"

ONLYA6

That would be some fun torque steer to manhandle!! I remember how bad my Mazdaspeed 3 was with 300 wtq. I drove a new ST and atleast the tq steer wasn't as bad as the Mazda stock for stock. That may be why Ford kept it tuned conservative out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Steven

2013 Taurus SHO - Best ET 12.7/ MPH 110
1999 Mustang V6 - Turbo - 474 whp 431 wtq

Needmoreboost

That's the old torque spike off the bottom trick on a dyno.  But, that should make the car pretty fun with the tune.  My Caliber SRT4 was 360/370 and the torque reading was at 4200 rpms...:).  When you get much over 300 whp the front drive cars will not hook (1st and 2nd) on street tires anymore.  I guess a good problem to have.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Livernois Motorsports

Hey everyone,
Don't forget to check out all the numbers on our ST. Also keep in mind that our tuner specials are going on right now with our promo codes until the end of the month.