• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Blacked out 2.0l ecoboost fusion

Started by Fordman77, October 12, 2013, 12:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great looking ride. But I have to ask you, with our wonderful emissions testing here in Milwaukee/Racine and Waukesha counties, how the heck are you going to get that bad boy to pass?
2014 Black SHO
Livernois 93 Tune

BiGMaC

Hands down the coolest fusion I've seen!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Fordman77

It's been awhile since I have been on so I will give an update! The tuner is still sorting out some fuel issues on the focus st before moving to my turbo setup so it may be a little bit. This is fine with me as I may just torque steer into a ditch in all this snow with the upgraded turbo! I did just replace my factory charge pipes with a set of focus st levels performance charge pipes that seem to be working great! I also just got this beauty for Christmas! Custom ordered from apr to match the splitter on the full race fusion! This will be installed in the spring!
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

DJE624

Very sorry but I can't quite make out what that is.  ???

SHOdded

Oooo shiny parts be good!!!  Diffuser of some kind or cover?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

Fordman77

Thank you! Here is a picture of it on the full-race fusion to give you a better idea of what it is!
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade

DJE624

Fordman77

Just got some pictures today of the steeda air box with straightline performances custom turbo inlet pipe! It will be there until friday getting a custom 3" exhaust fitted to it. i will update with some videos! im Excited to get my car back!!

SHOdded

Can't wait to hear if sound can match the looks :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Fordman77

Quote from: SHOdded on January 15, 2014, 09:51:20 PM
Can't wait to hear if sound can match the looks :D

I hope so I'm going with a stealth chambered muffler. I they do great work and I told them I want to avoid the fart can sound so I trust them to deliver!

DJE624

Sounds great Josh!  Hopefully, we'll see it in person out at GLD this Spring! 

Fordman77

Quote from: DJE624 on January 15, 2014, 10:02:16 PM
Sounds great Josh!  Hopefully, we'll see it in person out at GLD this Spring!
You will!! I will also be going up to automotion in the Wisconsin dells for any of you guys in the Midwest it would be awesome to get a group of ecoboosts together! It's quite the event for anyone who has not been there before.

BiGMaC

curry67

I like that grille i wish we had a aston martin type grille available for the sho i cant seem to find a nice looking one...