• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Blacked out 2.0l ecoboost fusion

Started by Fordman77, October 12, 2013, 12:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Very nice..... that wheel looks HUGE!

Do you have the tech specs on what was done to upgrade it?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Fordman77

It's a GTX2867R with a .6 a/r housing with an internal wastegate but with the option to run external. with the 2.0l exhaust manifold inaugurated into the engine it was easy to designs a exhaust manifold pipe to meet up with the engine and all of the other oil and water fittings atp has included lines and fittings for all the stock locations. It's amazing they do great work!
-Fswerks (Randy) 93 oct. tune, -OCD Speed 3" downpipe,
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade
-Eibach sport springs -steeda sway bar-snow performance water meth kit

bpd1151

Yea, their work is truly impressive.

I know I was in just as much awe as it sounds like you are....

I'm elated with my ATP's installed just one week ago.

Even sans the proper tune, I am still noticing increases/improvements across the board.

Those guys/gals over ATP have got turbo upgrading down to a science, that's for sure.

Fordman77

Yea they do I would recommend them to anyone and hope more of the ecoboost owners take advantage of them! They really seemed to have fully bought into all ecoboost engines I hope that they continue to make more products and continue to support the community.

Also where did you get your engine tuned at?
-straightline performance 3" cbe, -levels performance 2.5" hot side charge pipe,- straightline performance 3" turbo inlet pipe, -steeda air box replacement -ATP FMIC upgrade

bpd1151

All of my tuning has been performed through LMS.

I am waiting to finish up saving/paying for the hard pipes that 4DR's group buying.....

Once I get those done, then i'll be hitting up LMS for a new dyno appointment.

Good thing Winter's approaching, as the mere thought of all the impending ice/snow etc. will force me to drive somewhat cautious.

So I have a little bit of time in other words.

SHOdded

Sweet wheel of fury!  That's one nice piece of equipment there.  Did ATP say what gains you can expect?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Fordman77

Quote from: SHOdded on October 29, 2013, 09:04:42 PM
Sweet wheel of fury!  That's one nice piece of equipment there.  Did ATP say what gains you can expect?

It's made for a focus st and they were pushing 400+ but with my internal, fuel system and transmission I'm going to shoot for around 350 hp

Josephm

Are you running the stock fuel pump? Or did I miss that part where you said what you were using.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

Fordman77

I'm using the stock fuel pump but will be running a conservative tune until fuel pumps and engine internals can be upgraded.

melc

Quote from: Fordman77 on October 29, 2013, 09:17:55 PM
It's made for a focus st and they were pushing 400+ but with my internal, fuel system and transmission I'm going to shoot for around 350 hp

The suspense is killing me :smiley5:!! Thanks Fordman77 for being the pioneer on performance mods for the Fusion 2.0EB :rock:
2011 Black SHO PP
Livernois and Unleashed 91 octane tunes
Unleashed W/M system
Auxiliary trans cooler
AirAid CAI Eiback Springs LED lamps inside

Fordman77

Finally found a tuner!!! Not too much longer before I will have the turbo installed with more dyno information!

DJE624

Sounds good!  Can't wait to see the before and after curves.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

Man, that thing is slick. Slicker than snot!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP