• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ROTM Winner of the month for October 2013

Started by DJE624, September 29, 2013, 02:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Maybe Steve has some more pics stashed away to share, just needs encouragement!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

I put a link in the first post here to the submission thread.   Here it is here too.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=1108.0

angieSHO

Angie, future 2014 SHO PP owner, fully loaded, Deep Impact Blue

steve142857

Hey guys!
Thanks again for the kind words. I unfortunately don't have many pics of the blue car. I was scheduled for a professional photoshoot that never took place because the car got demolished one week before... Anyways, I will try to find the time sooner than later to create a new thread for the one interested in which I will summarize the evolution of its mods, its racing history, more pics and youtube links.
As soon as I have more time...
Thanks!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

BMC10SEC50

-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.