• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My Staggered, TSW Wheel Setup.....

Started by bpd1151, September 17, 2013, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glock-coma

Quote from: zach_435 on March 07, 2016, 03:37:30 PM
im running 20x10.5 all the way around with +25 offset but it wouldn't be possible with out coilovers and camber plates in the front the rear is no problem im also running 255/35

Any other pics with the new shoes?
Maybe from directly behind at a little distance.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

zach_435

Quote from: glock-coma on March 07, 2016, 08:39:52 PM

Quote from: zach_435 on March 07, 2016, 03:37:30 PM
im running 20x10.5 all the way around with +25 offset but it wouldn't be possible with out coilovers and camber plates in the front the rear is no problem im also running 255/35
A
Any other pics with the new shoes?
Maybe from directly behind at a little distance.

Not at the moment I'm still trying to get the ride Height and camber/caster dialed in but I should be able to get some later tonight when I finish it up 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2015 Taurus SHO pp - Megan Coilovers, Ferrada FR1 20x10.5 all the way around, Torrie tune, 3 bar map, Drop in filter
2011 Mustang 5.0 track pack/brembo - 426 whp 420 wtq 12.00 1/4

shohard

bpd1151,

So I did not read the whole article but are you running lowering springs because it looks like you are. Sorry I did not read your profile. I love the look of her and her FAT ASS!!! Lol Know but seriously I love it. Also since my back in breaks loose when I launch I know the 10X20 will help with that but I also love the offset of the wheels.

Thanks,

SHoHarD
96 Honda Civic 1.6L Turbo'd 410 WHP 375 WTQ--SOLD
05 Dodge Neon SRT4 2.4L 387 WHP 434 WTQ--Traded in
13 Mazdaspeed 3 2.3L 310 WHP 345 WTQ- (SHITTY CAR)
05 Dodge Caliber SRT4 2.4L 295 WTQ 313 TRQ--Totaled
15 Ford SHO 3.5L 380 WHP 365 WTQ-- BEST CAR YET!!!

bpd1151

Quote from: shohard on September 15, 2016, 12:21:33 AM
bpd1151,

So I did not read the whole article but are you running lowering springs because it looks like you are. Sorry I did not read your profile. I love the look of her and her FAT ASS!!! Lol Know but seriously I love it. Also since my back in breaks loose when I launch I know the 10X20 will help with that but I also love the offset of the wheels.

Thanks,

SHoHarD
I was running H&R's at that time, but have since improved even further from them, and am now currently running the Megan Racing coil overs at each corner.

The H&R's were a vast improvement over stock, and the Megan's are even further improvement over the H&R's!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Steps

That looks very nice! Thank you for sharing.
2011 Lincoln MKS - Stock for now...but not for long.

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Note:  Wheels were sober at the time of this filming and no tires were harmed.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on January 15, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
Note:  Wheels were sober at the time of this filming and no tires were harmed.
Ha! You sure about that Manu?

I know I enjoy the libations as much as possible on my days off.

Therefore, tires MAY HAVE BEEN harmed. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Was trying to keep the nefarious activities under wraps, but ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

dillrepair

Just wanted to say thanks to bpd

Have the same setup bc of seeing this post some years ago and what I don
2016 taurus sho, PP, LMS 3 bar tstat air-raid & plugs.  91 oct lms tune,  msd cops,  tsw nurburgring staggered like bpd's was.  working on direct port meth

SHOdded

bpd has been in the pursuit of excellence for a long time now, and has many achievements to his name. i second the kudos.

bpd1151

Thank you VERY MUCH to both of you. Truly appreciated.

Still working on this latest motor build. Progress is being made, but the builder's encountered a couple of issues to date.

They've resolved a few of them, and are working on others.

Fingers Crossed

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

SHOdded

it is a labor of love, slow brewed indeed.