• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Unplanned Outtage

Started by Admin, January 24, 2024, 03:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

All,

Sorry for the unplanned outtage on the site, and big thanks to @bpd1151 for bringing it to my attention. The hosting provider was having issues and everything should be back to normal.

Thanks!

Admin

SHOdded

great to have it back online. i was turning blue from holding my breath :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Admin

Unfortunately this hosting service doesn't have any health checks to let me know when it goes offline. I am currently in the process of looking to move the forum to a new provider and possibly update the forum software off SMF to something different such as Xenforo.  Managing SMF is time consuming for a platitude of reasons. One being all the plugins don't easily support moving to newer version of the software.

Ultimately the goal is stability of the forum and keep an updated experience for the users.