• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mini So Cal meet

Started by SoCalSHO, July 20, 2013, 07:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalSHO

So Flip-4-SHO and had a meet up after lunch today. Since there are no other So Cal members here that I know of, we decided to get together and talk about our cars and drive each others. Flip-4-SHO's car was lowered, and has the PP pkg, and mine has the tune, we figured it would be good to try them out. His cars seems to pull as good as mine with a tune, although my shifts are firmer. We got into our cars to ummm...leave, but it started raining pretty good, so that was the end of the meet. Nice guy to get to know. I will try to post a couple pics.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

DJE624

Glad a couple members had a good time together.  Too bad about the rain.  Yes pics! 

SoCalSHO

LOL, well both cars look like yours. Just have to figure out to post pics.
Robert
2010 Met White
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

geswek

Click on the "Attachments and other options" and then click on the "Choose File".

Right below that is "more attachments" if you want to add additional photos.

bpd1151

Awesome! :ok:

It's small lil get togethers like this, that will ultimately lead to larger one's down the road. :drive:

Thanks for posting and yes, rain or not, pics are a must!  :snap:

FLIP-4-SHO

Was a good time, always good to see the members of our forums. I love to talk cars. Post up the pic's SoCal....

Yuppers! Tune could be soon I hope. Just do-not wanna loose my warranty. :(

2011 Taurus SHO - 402A, PP pkg's - Multi-Contour Seats, Eibach Springs, AiRaid Intake, Custom Exhaust, TWIN TURBO & SHO Hood stripes, 2013 Fender vents, Tinted Glass... Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/45-20 on stk PP rims

On Deck in order: Wheels, Big Brake kit, Grill & door handle paint, LED lights everywhere. Last but not least... A Tune

DJE624

Quote from: SoCalSHO on July 20, 2013, 08:13:05 PM
LOL, well both cars look like yours. Just have to figure out to post pics.

LOL  Lotta whites and lotta blacks around here! 

SoCalSHO

As photos were kind of an afterthought. Hopefully here are 2/3.
Robert
2010 Met White
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

Sorry, need to edit photos first. I will post later.
Robert
2010 Met White
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SoCalSHO

Here are a couple, cant get the 3rd one.
Robert
2010 Met White
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Love it!  My long lost triplets. 

bpd1151

Look'n good!  :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2