• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

One JOKER of a Taurus.... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Started by bpd1151, February 08, 2022, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Ok. So like, I don't normally frown upon a fellow Taurus owner's mods and hell, I'll even give this one some cred for embracing a theme and like, running with it...... but while buzzing around the South and West sides of Chicago earlier today, performing my duties diligently, I happened to stumble upon this JOKER of a P.I. Taurus today, and laughed so damn hysterically, that I thought I should share it with the community. 

I'm not sure what's worse. The theme itself? Or the non-functional stick on engine hood vent mod?

Let the comments speweth forth I say to all of thee........

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

ridered74

I have a pretty strict "to each his own" motto I try to live by.....but holy crap batman! I don't even know what to say about that.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

SM105K

Come on Mike, we all the know the respectful comment is....."Oh, that is unique".  My comment would be, "We need to "Respect" all builds, except that one".  LOL.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shaundizzle15

So much commitment.......but no vanity license plate?! Seems like a wasted opportunity.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

ridered74

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on February 10, 2022, 01:38:41 PM
So much commitment.......but no vanity license plate?! Seems like a wasted opportunity.

From the looks of the quality of the other "mods", I'm guessing vanity plates are out of the budget. Surprised he didn't take a magic marker and make his own vanity plate tho.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET