• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 AWD Taurus Police 3.7L - Any Power Adders or Performance Upgrades..?

Started by irondoor19, November 29, 2021, 01:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irondoor19

So No More 3.5L Ecoboost for Me,
3.7L V6 in a Very Clean 2014 AWD PI,Looking for any available Upgrades,
I SEE nothing readily available for this Platform,any suggestions for this very wise group... ::)
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

i would suspect that you can upgrade the air intake/deliver system - CAI, ported lower/upper intake manifolds to start.

this outfit USED to do porting work, not sure what happened to them https://m.facebook.com/portingmadness/ but will find out.

you can look at what http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/ has to offer.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Well: I do NOT like to be negative BUT:I ordered an Upper and Lower Ported intake from SuperSix, Said we got a Set in Stock,
$875.00 (600.00, 200.00 Core) Price was a Bit Steep, UPS shipping was 75.00 Bucks.
Got the parts, AND On the day of installation, Most all the guide Tabs were Broken Off,(as it come out of the Box) and Looking at the porting work: Very little difference from the stock pieces. SO I as him to return it, Gave me a Hard Way to Go, Said the damage must have been done in shipping, AND there Will be a Restocking Charge... I am not happy, BUT i sent it Back (UPS Shipping 25.00 (not 75.00),

The 3.7 L mustang Folks must be hurting for good quality Suppliers, SO buyer beware >:(
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

Macgyver

It is not pretty out there. Covid has messed just about everything up.

SHOdded

well, that's NOT good.  sorry to hear :(  P3 has disappeared, the building they were in has been shut down.  no idea what happened.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!