• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Upgraded Forum

Started by Admin, January 30, 2024, 10:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Due to the unexpected outage last week a forum upgrade was required on short notice. Please be patient while I work on the updates. The new forum experience will be a more streamlined and cleaner look. If you run into issues, please send me a PM or post them here. Thank you!

Admin

I am aware that Tapatalk is down, working with the tapatalk developers to resolve the issue. Will provide updates when I get them.

markssho

Looks ok in Tapatalk now

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

bpd1151

So far so good!

Thanks ADMIN for all of your continued help and perseverance in tackling the tech issues experienced recently.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Admin

Happy to do it. Been awhile since I had to modify and rebuild database tables and columns lol...

Forum software is... archaic.. the days of forums are slowly slowly dying... oh well.

ridered74

I like the new look!
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

SHOdded

should work great on mobile devices.

i will learn to like it on the desktop lol.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Admin

Quote from: SHOdded on January 31, 2024, 05:24:45 PMshould work great on mobile devices.

i will learn to like it on the desktop lol.

I appreciate the honesty. Unfortunately the old theme will not work with the updated software so I had to start a new one. Recommendations for tweaks are always appreciated!

SHOdded

Quote from: Admin on January 31, 2024, 08:23:19 PMI appreciate the honesty. Unfortunately the old theme will not work with the updated software so I had to start a new one. Recommendations for tweaks are always appreciated!

this theme is likeable enough. i am not much for GUI design lol.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!