• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Looking for a EB shop in Boston Metro area

Started by NongFlexx96, October 25, 2021, 06:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NongFlexx96

Hi everyone, I have a recently purchased 2014 Flex Limited EB with about 91,000 on it so the upgrades and replacements have already begun. I'm looking for any recommendations for a shop that knows how to deal with the EB engines so I can start doing heavy preventative maintenance and performance upgrades. My mechanic is good and treats me fairly, but they have to drop everything anytime a flat tire rolls in, so having my engine's top end all over the floor is not a recipe for success. I'm planning on having the car for a while and will continue to keep it running well (and faster) as time and schedule allows. I'd like to start a relationship with someone reputable. Any suggestions would be welcome.   
JWilliamK

Macgyver

@Chris_Flex  is in Lancaster Pa.. It is a ways away but he might have a suggestion. He is currently one of the fastest out there.

I have a friend that Mods Nissans and Fords. He is in Fall River, Ma. He might be able to Mod your Flex or suggest someone. I will message him.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8263.msg124788.html#msg124788

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

ridered74

Jim's auto repair, he's in east bridgewater. He has a SHO with 200k some miles on it.

(508) 378-7772
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET