• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Ford Edge ST owner from NM

Started by TT Steve, September 28, 2021, 11:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TT Steve

I acquired a 2019 Ford Edge St about 3 months ago. Then spent another $3k in parts to install. Life gets in the way so have not been able to install much of anything lately.

Looking for the elusive 12s but will settle for low 13s. Although I am at high altitude of 5300', I ran a stock baseline qtr mile run of 14.37ET @95mph and 2.15 60ft.

The tune will be the key. Perhaps an E30 tune with all the bolt on parts?

Steve

SHOdded

Welcome!

Look up ZFG Tuning for Edge specific needs.  They have substantial experience with the Edge Sport, and can likely get you up and running quickly with the ST.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

Quote from: TT Steve on September 28, 2021, 11:33:18 AM
I acquired a 2019 Ford Edge St about 3 months ago. Then spent another $3k in parts to install. Life gets in the way so have not been able to install much of anything lately.

Looking for the elusive 12s but will settle for low 13s. Although I am at high altitude of 5300', I ran a stock baseline qtr mile run of 14.37ET @95mph and 2.15 60ft.

The tune will be the key. Perhaps an E30 tune with all the bolt on parts?

Steve

You might get lucky and get very low 13s but prolly not at your altitude.

TT Steve

It is a dream, trust me, only a dream. I would like mid 13s but that would be with a few mods and an aggressive tune.

TT Steve

Quote from: SHOdded on October 03, 2021, 06:44:38 AM
Welcome!

Look up ZFG Tuning for Edge specific needs.  They have substantial experience with the Edge Sport, and can likely get you up and running quickly with the ST.

I know of ZFG but I had gone with Torrie at Unleashed early on. If he can't get me what I need, I will spend a few with ZFG which I am confident will make it happen.