• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ecoboost drag racing videos!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on November 13, 2016, 07:07:04 PM
Way to destroy the competition! :thumb:
Thanks,it was certainly fun but the SHO Platform had much respect and acknowledgement from many abroad the line. Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I had my best race today against a new Hellcat!! to be continued. Z  ;)

! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on July 09, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

! No longer available
What was the time?

I bet he pooped himself a little when you laid down the wicked holeshot, lol.

I got to street race Challenger Hellkitty and it didn't go well....for him. Once from a dig and twice from a roll.

Thanks for the vid, I love watching Ecobeasts whip Fiat ass.

Macgyver

Yeah the video cuts off. Did you beat the Hellcat?

bamsho

Z hey sorry for the delay in your pm.  What were your times?
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

IMHO it was a last minute decision,effort to head to the track without any preperation especially with 3/4 of gas in the tank and with no extra methanol especially with the new Direct port setup.

I couldn't get the tires to hook up as seen on video number 2 above but found it crucial to lower the tires down to 28-front & 30-rear psi which yielded me better 60' foot times.
I think 26 front & 28 Rear psi would be the sweet spot.

I wish I had more time and patience to get her dialed in which would have been an epic SHO in the making but until then need to concentrate and focus on the next track day and hopefully will have plenty more to share with a positive outcome, thanks. Z

TopherSho

Did you have Semi-slicks on?  Might be time to invest if not ..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

Heelfan1

Quote from: ZSHO on July 09, 2017, 07:55:10 PM

! No longer available

So did the hellcat catch you in the big end? Looked really close?
2013 SHO non PP LMS Tuned, 160ts, 3 Bar, CAI, DP's
2013 EX Sport, LMS Tuned, 160ts,3 Bar, CAI
2018 Raptor H.O. Ecoboost LMS Tuned
2011 F150 Harley Edition 6.2 AWD(sold)
Whipple SC, JDM Tuned 600+ hp

Night Hawk

Just found someone recorded my runs, including the new best  from the other night at New England Dragway, Thank you for posting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-RgVp9AmQ
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

ZSHO

Nice Runs Nighthawk!! Did you play with tire psi?
I was curious if your SHO has more than 60K ? thanks.  Z

Night Hawk

Yes I did did the best at 30#.  As for the mileage, I'm at 117K! lol
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

ZSHO

Quote from: Night Hawk on September 07, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
  Yes I did did the best at 30#.  As for the mileage, I'm at 117K! lol
I noticed some wheel spin which could be contributed to your struts!
I ordered some new MC Struts,shocks and H&R's! just couldn't get my tires to Hook up,even with my Conti-DW summer tires on my most previous run's with almost 57K. Z

Night Hawk

Yep, replacements in spring either H&R set up with fresh struts and shocks or Megan Coil over kit, not sure yet.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather

Brucelinc