• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ecoboost drag racing videos!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfelicia64

Houston? We should all get together sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyfavoriteSHO

Sounds fun. I might be going to the Baytown track tomorrow night.
2013 SHO PP Leading edge tuned, airraid intake, 3 bar map, snow performance meth kit160 tstat, 3" catless downpipes.412whp 422wtq

jfelicia64

I won't be able to make Baytown this week but I'll be getting my goodies from Torrie on Monday and will be down to  go next weekend most likely! Also speaking of that. When you guys do drag race do you paddle shift? Keep it in drive? What are some tips?

MyfavoriteSHO

Ok I'll pm you mid week and see if we can meet up
2013 SHO PP Leading edge tuned, airraid intake, 3 bar map, snow performance meth kit160 tstat, 3" catless downpipes.412whp 422wtq

MyfavoriteSHO

Traction control all the way off. Shifter in sport. Launch at 2k. No paddle shifting. That's just me but there are other threads with people who have more experience that explain everything.

jfelicia64

Shifter in sport? I know have M and D. I got ripped off lol

jfelicia64

Quote from: MyfavoriteSHO on March 26, 2015, 11:15:40 PM
Ok I'll pm you mid week and see if we can meet up

Sounds great man

BMC10SEC50

I do the exact same thing and Ive gone 12.63 so far before I finished my exhaust. Corsa went on ove the winter so I'm hoping for a 12.5 pass this year.

Quote from: MyfavoriteSHO on March 26, 2015, 11:19:13 PM
Traction control all the way off. Shifter in sport. Launch at 2k. No paddle shifting. That's just me but there are other threads with people who have more experience that explain everything.
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

ZSHO

So today was the last and final day of track season and a busy one,here's a video up against a mustang,preparing some video's and slips to follow.  Z       [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc9uK9LSApU#]! No longer available]! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

CroR1

s***, I just realized I posted an actual comment in the wrong thread. Anyhow, good jump out of dig Z, I'm eager to see the time slip.   

ZSHO

[Update]Hoping to see some better times soon but ran into some hard patches recently  and hopefully will be back on track soon,last run was last fall.  Z   ! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

About time Red got a workout!  Can't wait :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I just came back from the track and while waiting on a long line a guy with a new 5.0 Mustang pulls up next to me and says do you want to race!!!!and you will see what happens to him below,lol.  Z sorry for the crappy video.  Z  ! No longer available

SHOdded