• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ecoboost drag racing videos!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Post up your EB vehicle drag racing!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Slow

'05 GT owner wasn't very happy:
'12 F-150 SuperCrew, some stuff done.
http://www.slowracing.com/ebF150.htm

EcoBrick Bob

Here is a link to my Corvette Fail video! Devastation Motorsports - Jan 8, 2012

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

Courier6

My race starts at 1:40 in this video, wrong slip follows, the board flashes 13.0 I believe.

SRT10 Ram 350Z Taurus SHO Drag Racing

Lost of spin off the line of this GT kill, this run was either 12.8 or 12.9 at 70 degrees

Beech Bend: 2010 Mustang GT run 1

Stephen drag racing 350z
2013 Tri-White PP, PPE downpipes, Corsa, Air Raid CAI, H&R Springs, 170 deg thermo, Livernois Dyno Tune 365 AWHP 407 AWTQ. Best 1/4 mile 12.580

Txstrmhntr

Friday Night Drags at Texas Motor Speedway, they set up to drag race on pit row no tree no times just heads up racing. Unfortunately the SHO is put into the supercar class with gt500's ctsv's a Gt-R, Lingenfelter Camaro ZL-1 and a bunch of vipers. Figured I was gonna get knocked out pretty quick but lucky me due to the pavement being slick the AWD payed off and got me at least 1 win. *Forgot to mention, car I'm racing in the video is an 08 gt500, think he was stock or just had a pulley.

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200343185917786

Second Round I lost by a bumper length to a highly modified 03 mustang cobra.

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

In that class, it's fantastic you made it to round two.  Good job! 

Txstrmhntr

Quote from: DJE624 on July 13, 2013, 10:07:33 PM
In that class, it's fantastic you made it to round two.  Good job!

Went again last night,

Made it into Round 3,

Was placed against Lingenfelter Camaro ZL-1 first round, I jumped him hard but lost by about a car and a half, paid my 10 rebuy, round 2 blew the doors off a modded z06, and round 3 i lost by about 3/4 a car length to a CTSV,

Vids to be uploaded soon as I get them from the camera guy. In the mean time I added the loss to the 03 cobra from last week to that post go watch  ;D
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

Fa-SHO

Poor Z06, we both beat him back-to-back, that was fun.
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune
1/8th: 8.71 @ 84 mph (factory stock)
1/8th: 8.18 @ 84 mph (above mods)
1/4: 12.80 @ 107 mph (above mods)

SHOdded

If we could put $11,000 into engine upgrades for the SHO, might be a just a teensy bit closer to the ZL1 at the track.  TMV for a 2012 ZL1 is $42,000 according to Edmunds.

"4 Dr Sedan Keeps Pace with Race Car"
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

viSHOusTX

Had some fun tonight with this SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 SHO PP, Corsa exhaust, Leading Edge Tuning  93, 3 Bar Map, AEM drop in filter.

viSHOusTX

Went neck to neck with this modified STI

2010 SHO PP, Corsa exhaust, Leading Edge Tuning  93, 3 Bar Map, AEM drop in filter.

SHOnUup

Quote from: viSHOusTX on March 07, 2015, 01:59:18 AM

Went neck to neck with this modified STI

Nice kill...he even took the jump

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

viSHOusTX

Yea I had a better take off against the SS

MyfavoriteSHO

Nice kills what part of houston are you guys at
2013 SHO PP Leading edge tuned, airraid intake, 3 bar map, snow performance meth kit160 tstat, 3" catless downpipes.412whp 422wtq