• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Any forum members mount snow tires on MKS/SHO

Started by Mml665, September 19, 2021, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mml665

The good ole mound 696 interchange.  Well if you see a 2011 MKS with the red S on the badge with tinted windows in the Bubble good chance it is me

shaundizzle15

Very nice I'll keep an eye out, I have a 2016 Shadow black SHO, no tint just yet, but my fender badges are paint matched, other wise would be hard to tell, there's tow other black SHO's just in my neighborhood haha.
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

Matt_Sommers

I use Hankook winter i-Pike tires on my Mks and they work beautifully. Only lose grip when you want them to! They can also come studded if you are allowed to do that where you live.
- Matt Sommers

2013 Lincoln Mks with 220km

SHOdded

plenty of good winter tires as well as all weather tires available nowadays. depending on how rugged your needs are, look in the CUV/SUV/truck categories also over at tire rack, discount tire, etc.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Mml665

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on January 09, 2022, 08:26:22 AM

Very nice I'll keep an eye out, I have a 2016 Shadow black SHO, no tint just yet, but my fender badges are paint matched, other wise would be hard to tell, there's tow other black SHO's just in my neighborhood haha.

If you decide to tint your windows check out DJ