• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New From San Antonio,Tx.

Started by ALSHO, August 13, 2021, 07:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALSHO

I've never joined any pages like this but I'm looking to safely tune and extract every bit of horsepower from my 2015 SHO nonPP. Bone stock.
I'll continue to study this page and see what everyone recommends.
2015 Ford SHO nonPP
Ecoboostin since 2011
2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EB
Lookin to safely pull every bit of horsepower I can from this SHO.

jman

2010 - Unleashed Tune - Corsa Exhaust - 275/40-R20 - H&R Springs

Macgyver

Hi and Welcome.

Just tune it for now. They respond very well and if you can run E30. Do that as the SHO pulls like a freight train with it.

ALSHO

Quote from: Macgyver on August 13, 2021, 07:36:44 PM
Hi and Welcome.

Just tune it for now. They respond very well and if you can run E30. Do that as the SHO pulls like a freight train with it.

Few questions for you.
Will I have to change the fuel pump and injectors to run E30?

Who has the best tuning for the SHO and what tuner is best?

Lastly I had an 05 Powerstroke and had an H&S tuner. I was able to switch boost on the fly. It had Mild,Wild,and Hot. Hot was the one I'd use for racing. Does anyone offer anything like that where you can change different boost settings on the fly? Thanks in advance.
2015 Ford SHO nonPP
Ecoboostin since 2011
2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EB

Bronco2fan

Well as far as tuners, local to us (Bryan/College Station) is Gearhead. Lots of SHO owners and other platforms use them. Check out their website.

It's recommended to change the fuel pump and injectors for maximum potential. Again check their website for verification.

Home - Front Page - Gearhead Sales (ghtuning.com)
2019 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue 5.0 PP, 2015 Audi Q7 TFSI Quattro. 2013 Ruby Red Metallic, PP.  06 F150 Harley-Davidson Edition, 03 Mustang GT Conv, 84 Bronco II, and my 97 Jeep GC Laredo 5.2.

Macgyver

Quote from: ALSHO on August 14, 2021, 07:23:52 AM
Quote from: Macgyver on August 13, 2021, 07:36:44 PM
Hi and Welcome.

Few questions for you.
Will I have to change the fuel pump and injectors to run E30?

Who has the best tuning for the SHO and what tuner is best?

Lastly I had an 05 Powerstroke and had an H&S tuner. I was able to switch boost on the fly. It had Mild,Wild,and Hot. Hot was the one I'd use for racing. Does anyone offer anything like that where you can change different boost settings on the fly? Thanks in advance.

No need to upgrade anything running E30-E40. The fuel system can handle that.

You can certainly upgrade things but tune it first and see how you like it. The SHO is a beast with just a tune.

As far as change on the fly. Nope. You get one tune at a time on the ECU.

EcoPowerParts

Welcome, my daughter is there at Lackland AFB as a Med tech, hopefully this crazy COVID crap will calm down eventually so I can go see her for a bit. :(
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ALSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 15, 2021, 01:57:36 PM
Welcome, my daughter is there at Lackland AFB as a Med tech, hopefully this crazy COVID crap will calm down eventually so I can go see her for a bit. :(

Her service is greatly appreciated! Hope you get to see her soon.
2015 Ford SHO nonPP
Ecoboostin since 2011
2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EB