• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New from Massachusetts Boston

Started by SebNL, August 27, 2021, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebNL

Hi I'm a 41 year old with a early midlife crisis. I have a 2015 fusion 2.0 titanium. And I thought there was more potential so I did some research and was only going to do like one thing initially so I bought a tune at steeda with the filter and box. And that's how it began, I was addicted to the fusion. So in little steps and time and money this is what I have so far: steeda 3 "ram intake with velossotech air scoop. Boomba oil separator, boomba adjustable BOV, boomba throttle, intake spacers, cpe hot cold side plumbing with a nice cooler and to make those little gains work in harmony I have a unleashed custom tune. And btw I want it to look kinda normal on the out side so I've only swapped out my front grill for a honeycomb one and blacked out the badge and took all letters of the back. Everything is In a nice black so it will all blend in with the rest of the car. I've did a pull the other day and had a 5.7 0-60 time and unfortunately couldn't complete the quarter mile bc of traffic. But I thought that wasn't to bad lol. I got more on the list like a cpe cat back and water/meth system by unleashed. After that and a couple more months saving maybe a big turbo 😌. Depends if I can sell it to my wife as she drives the car as wel  Oh and I changed the Sony system for a pioneer nex system with a nice amp and sub 

bpd1151

Looks sinister! Me like!

Continued successes as your mod list expands respectively.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93