• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New from Minnesota...

Started by MetalAnon, May 21, 2021, 05:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalAnon

Just wanted to say hey from Minnesota.  Recently purchased a 2016 Edge Sport AWD and I'm here to learn all I can bout the 2.7L Ecoboost.  This forum seems like a great place to gain knowledge in that regard.  Thanks for having such a forum and I look forward to learning and sharing alike! 

bpd1151

Very cool intro thread. Welcome!

I'm confident there are many here that can help you out and offer you suggestions accordingly.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Macgyver

Quote from: MetalAnon on May 21, 2021, 05:29:15 PM
Just wanted to say hey from Minnesota.  Recently purchased a 2016 Edge Sport AWD and I'm here to learn all I can bout the 2.7L Ecoboost.  This forum seems like a great place to gain knowledge in that regard.  Thanks for having such a forum and I look forward to learning and sharing alike! 

Welcome.

I have a 2020 Edge ST.

Tune it. Just tune it. See how you like it. For some people, tuning is enough. Others go down the rabbit hole and keep modding.

SHOdded

Welcome!

You will find a good sized Gen 2 Sport community also on https://www.fordedgeforum.com.

If you are looking to build out your Sport, this is a good thread to get you started:
https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/24317-the-ultimate-27tt-aftermarket-parts-thread/
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DakotaSHO

2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost