• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Nationals 2021 at Carlisle!

Started by Admin, May 16, 2021, 10:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Who's going to the biggest Ford Event on the East Coast!!?? One of the better car shows to experience! (Although is there such thing as a bad car show?) Give aways, autoX rides, burn out contest, etc! It's a blast!  Click on the link to see more!

2021 Ford Nationals!!

bpd1151

I wish my car was done, in order for me to participate. Sigh

Another year missed. Sigh x2.

For those attending, and/or participating, please do share pics and vids so I can at least please live vicariously through all of your experiences.

Maybe 2022.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bamsho

We are taking the SHO and the F150.  Not sure how much walking I'll be doing, but will do my best to get pics and videos.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Leadfoot

If I had read this Friday night, would have taken more pictures... Over 3200 cars and trucks but mostly Mustangs, about 8-10 SHOs in attendance. Left mine outside the gates Friday and Saturday while looking for parts and at cars.
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.