• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hot Pipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 11, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Just bumping this back up to the top, so that any of you sitting on the fence about these, it would be great to get a few more committed buyers.

I am in, and have been exchanging dialogue with 4DR behind the scenes on making some progress on these.

Since Mike (4DR) was able to disconnect his factory electric BOV's w/o having any issues, or throwing any DTC's and making the ECM screwy.....

I have decided I am going to go the same route that he has, which is to incorporate the aftermarket, upgraded BOV from Tial Motorsports.

In my case, it will probably be necessary as I just got word today that my ATP Upgraded Turbos have shipped out.

So the resulting higher HP and Boost Pressures will necessitate me rocking the same set up as 4DR.

:bump:  So back to the top, this topic goes!   :bump:

EcoPowerParts

I have four sets made up, let me get to Sunday and I'll work out pricing details.  Working on car all night, running a wrestling tourney tomorrow morning then driving 120 miles to race in the afternoon hopefully.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

As Mike B. knows, I am in... Guess I want to go with factor BOV setup.  Also wanting to get the right configuration for the W/M nozzle location...  BPD... any ideas?   I am awaiting Torrie's input as to whether one an spray sideways and/or in front of the sensor.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

OK so here's the updated pricing after all has been said and done, there was a mistake on the earlier price sent to me by the guys making my parts, I verified that the price changed.

No BoV - uncoated - cut and your own hole and weld on mount for BoV of your choice
For 1-9 Pipes the price will be $630 + shipping
for 10+ Price drops to $580 + shipping.
No coating since you're going to have to weld

Factory BoV mounts:
For 1-9 Pipes the price will be $690 + shipping
for 10+ Price drops to $640 + shipping.
add $20.00 for coating

Tial BoV:
For 1-9 Pipes the price will be $890 + shipping
for 10+ Price drops to $840 + shipping.
add $20.00 for coating

All pipes include T clamps and silicone hoses for all the mounts.

I have 4 pipes right now ready to go with meth mounts already configured on them. They made them and drilled/tapped the hole you will have to drill out and re-tap to your liking.

I'm ready to take orders now, send payment to info@ecoboostpowerparts.com and specify a color if you want it powder coated such as gloss black, flat black, white, blue, green etc. Any of the basic color groups are available. If you have a special request let me know and I'll try and make it happen OR you can buy uncoated and have them coated pretty cheaply by your guys
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 11, 2013, 09:14:41 PM
As Mike B. knows, I am in... Guess I want to go with factor BOV setup.  Also wanting to get the right configuration for the W/M nozzle location...  BPD... any ideas?   I am awaiting Torrie's input as to whether one an spray sideways and/or in front of the sensor.

I contacted both Torrie and BPD... Torrie says the W/M spray nozzle needs to be mounted on the bottom, spraying upwards as close to the TB as possible and in front of the sensor.  BPD reports that is where his is currently located, as is mine, so that makes 2 of us requesting that location.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

The guys copied the exact same location I have my nitrous bung is on my car. In order to make this easier I can include a screw to block that off and then you guys can drill/tap wherever you want. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

bpd1151

Thanks for the updates.

I know what I have to save up now.

Looks like my ATP shipment is set to arrive this coming Thursday. Following the turbo install, contingent on what he charges me, I will put w/e $$ I have left over, down as a deposit to secure at least one set.

Appreciate all of your effort(s) and dedication to the entire EB platform 4DR.

:bow:

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

TuxedoSHO

You might want to double check your pricing... unless of course a powder coated set with tial bov mounts really is $1500 lol

2010 Taurus SHO, Rapid Spec 402A, Non-PP
K&N CAI, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Corsa Catback, Livernois Stage 4+ X Tune, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Red Stuff Pads, LMS 160* Thermostat, 3 Bar Map Sensor, Colder NGK  Iridium Plugs, BOV VTA,
20" TSW Nurburgrings Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 15% 3M Tints All Around, Tinted Tail Lights, Dipped Tail Light Chrome, Grille & Fogs
Best Time Yet: 12.76 @ 107MPH

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoBrick Bob

I sent you the dn pmt... do I need to give you any more info?  Stock BOV mounts + black powder coat like yours.  Will use the electronic Ford BOV's.  Paypal pmt has my FL address.

Thanks Mike!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on October 16, 2013, 11:17:58 PM
I sent you the dn pmt... do I need to give you any more info?  Stock BOV mounts + black powder coat like yours.  Will use the electronic Ford BOV's.  Paypal pmt has my FL address.

Thanks Mike!
That works

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Here is a picture of the uncoated pipes and factory bov mounts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

TouchOfEvil

Good looking pipes. Will they fit the sport?
2014 XSport

EcoPowerParts

I don't believe the intercooler to the crossover or intercooler to turbo is the same on the Explorer Sport. I need to see one up close or better yet try and fit a set on one here in Phoenix.

More pictures

www.ecopowerparts.com -