• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2017 Black Ford Edge Sport:

Started by tseller, January 27, 2021, 06:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tseller

Hey, I'm Tony!

I've wanted an edge sport for a long time and finally got one!

Picked up a black 2017 on Saturday and am loving it.  I had a 2017 Fusion Sport a few years ago and loved it but it was too small. Since then I traded the fusion for a 2018 F150 and traded that for a 2017 Tiguan.  The Tiguan was fun but just wasn't really what I wanted.

I'm pretty bad about always modifying my vehicles and am trying my hardest not to mod this one!  Doesn't seem to be much for mods but I'm probably going to get a tune at some point.

Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to learning from all of you.

2017 Black Edge Sport
2017 Black Explorer Platinum

Macgyver

Very Nice. She looks like she was taken care of.

I have a 2020 Edge ST so basically the same.

As far as tunes. Unleashed does good and a place in Florida since it is a 2.7 TT. I forget the name atm.

SHOdded

unleashedtuning.com and Torrie McPhail

If you really want to go all out, and reliably, you can have a chat with ZFG Tuning, currently at the forefront of tuning this specific platform.

Old post, many mods since but
https://www.facebook.com/ZFGRACINGLLC/posts/2755095531219095
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on February 07, 2021, 05:57:23 AM
unleashedtuning.com and Torrie McPhail

If you really want to go all out, and reliably, you can have a chat with ZFG Tuning, currently at the forefront of tuning this specific platform.

Old post, many mods since but
https://www.facebook.com/ZFGRACINGLLC/posts/2755095531219095
I love this.....Shodded sees OP may have a bit of a "problem" with "mods".....

Proceeds to throw down the equivalent of a performance crack rock....