• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

jdeprato -- good dude!

Started by QwikSHO, September 10, 2013, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwikSHO

Gave me a killer deal on his Airaid intake that I couldn't refuse.   He worked with me on shipping and sent it quickly.   It arrived in the damn near new condition he said it was in.

Just put it in tonight, and I must say...out of every vehicle I've ever owned...the SHO's airbox was the quickest removal I've ever done.  The Airaid was just as easy.   The only PITA was getting the intake sensor out of the stock tubing.  Other than that, it was a breeze!

I'll definitely do business with John again in the future! 

geswek

Take the damn plastic off it! ;)

HAHha; the sensor is easy peasy; you apparently didn't read instructions. Turn it counte-clockwise and pull; wahla.

QwikSHO

I did twist it counter clockwise.  It was in there good.

And what plastic you talking about? 

geswek

Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:23:20 PM

LOL; damn it must of been jammed in there. :P

I'm talking about the mosquito net around your filter LOL.

QwikSHO

Quote from: geswek on September 10, 2013, 09:24:00 PM
Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:23:20 PM

LOL; damn it must of been jammed in there. :P

I'm talking about the mosquito net around your filter LOL.

Ah, that's what I thought you were talking about.   It's a necessity here in Butthole, New Mexico.   The wind blows the sand into every nook and cranny in vehicles.  If I didn't use that "net," my filter would be caked full of sand.

geswek

Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:26:14 PM
Ah, that's what I thought you were talking about.   It's a necessity here in Butthole, New Mexico.   The wind blows the sand into every nook and cranny in vehicles.  If I didn't use that "net," my filter would be caked full of sand.

DAMN; that sucks man!

Time for a new state.

QwikSHO

I wish.   I just got stationed here last December.   :(

geswek

Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:29:53 PM

Go kick your recruiter in the nuts for giving you s***.

Reminds me of my few months at Fort Polk -- OMhell no that place sucked; thank god I was only passing through.

QwikSHO

Quote from: geswek on September 10, 2013, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:29:53 PM

Go kick your recruiter in the nuts for giving you s***.

Reminds me of my few months at Fort Polk -- OMhell no that place sucked; thank god I was only passing through.

LOL, I've been in 13 years.   I have since long forgave my recruiter for the err in his ways.  I spent 8 years in Wichita, KS and and 4 in Anchorage, AK.   I haven't had too bad of assignments until here...

geswek

Quote from: QwikSHO on September 10, 2013, 09:40:17 PM
LOL, I've been in 13 years.   I have since long forgave my recruiter for the err in his ways.  I spent 8 years in Wichita, KS and and 4 in Anchorage, AK.   I haven't had too bad of assignments until here...

Alaska is nice I hear -- cold but nice. :)

QwikSHO

I was ready to leave.  We had 133" of snowfall last winter.   That was it for me.