• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Glad to be here! New from SC

Started by JRV1631, October 25, 2020, 12:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRV1631

New to the Ecoboost forum but I've been on the SHO, TCCA and Explorer forums. Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be here!

russian image hosting site
2016 SHO non pp, K&N CAI, JLT catch can, H&R springs, Diablo Sport 93 oct tune w/speed limiter delete, roof spoiler, Drive Bright LED's, Lamin-x Head & Taillight tint, full window tint. SHO Club of America Member 0072

2018 Explorer Sport, K&N CAI, JLT catch can, Diablo Sport 93 oct tune w/speed limiter delete, full window tint.

StealBlueSho

Welcome!! I love the pair of EB's in your stable, that white does pop! There are a lot of good people here and TONS of information you can dig through. Thank you for joining! I also noticed the SCOA member ID!!! That is awesome!

Have you tracked either vehicle?

JRV1631

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on October 26, 2020, 11:16:42 AM
Welcome!! I love the pair of EB's in your stable, that white does pop! There are a lot of good people here and TONS of information you can dig through. Thank you for joining! I also noticed the SCOA member ID!!! That is awesome!

Have you tracked either vehicle?
Thank you. My last 2 vehicles, prior to the SHO, spanning about 15 years were black. Being somewhat OCD I was obsessed with keeping them immaculate. I'd look at other neglected black cars and think, "What was the point if you're not going to take care of it!?" The Platinum Metallic Tri-coat. Has been amazingly forgiving! No, I've never tracked either. But, who knows what the future holds?!
2016 SHO non pp, K&N CAI, JLT catch can, H&R springs, Diablo Sport 93 oct tune w/speed limiter delete, roof spoiler, Drive Bright LED's, Lamin-x Head & Taillight tint, full window tint. SHO Club of America Member 0072

2018 Explorer Sport, K&N CAI, JLT catch can, Diablo Sport 93 oct tune w/speed limiter delete, full window tint.

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

JRV1631

Quote from: PDSHO on November 16, 2020, 05:37:21 PM
Greetings from Nebraska.

Hey Greg. Thanks for the welcome. Happy Thanksgiving!

Greg