• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need to share with this group.

Started by bamsho, October 17, 2020, 06:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDSHO

Be strong Brian!
That is cool what coach wrote to you.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

SHOdded

May the worst be behind you and clear sailing ahead.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiWiAu

Damn, dude. Just getting caught up on some posts and ran across this one. So sorry to hear. Wish you the best, brother!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

2013 XSport

bamsho

Thanks guys.   February CT scan went good.  Tumor in my esophagus is 85 to 90 percent gone, lymph nodes near stomach showed no signs of cancer in them.  Biggest is the liver.  Spots on my liver have shown significant reduction in size and some have disappeared completely.  Liver is also back to normal shape and size.  So that was a great relief to my wife and I.  Couple more months of chemo to go.

Started back to work Feb 22.  Only working PT for now.  It was harder than I thought.  4 hours felt like 12 hrs.  I was whooped big time.  Also had the stent removed, since it ended up in my stomach.  Yeah, that sucked.  24/7 upset stomach.

Thanks for the support and prayers, much appreciated.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

TopherSho

Glad to hear it sir... Such a hard thing to endure. :(
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

SHOdded

Great progress, Brian!  Godspeed.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bamsho

Well I'm home from the hospital.  Been a rough 4 days.  I had a great doctor, he explained every test and procedure.  Made sure we well informed and and answered any questions we had about anything.  I thanked him for being very persistent on figuring why I was getting fevers on and off.  I have an inflamed gallbladder.  After bunch of tests, they installed a drain into my gallbladder to drain it and help it calm down.  I have to have it in for 4 weeks to start, then they will see when the inject fluid into it, that the fluid goes thru the bile duct.  They are leaning towards maybe one of the spots on my liver is closing off the bile duct.  Which unfortunately means it's removal.  It makes things worse due to the spots being so close to where the small incision locations will be and exposing the spots to air.  So it maybe risky,  but one day at a time right now.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

thanks for the update! lotta bumps in the road, hope it goes more smoothly in the future.  i'd say to look into liver detox/upping your leafy green intake to help ward off the big uns.  maybe some homeopathic support as well for general wellbeing if nothing else.