• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from Woodstock, Ontario

Started by Matt_Sommers, October 11, 2020, 05:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt_Sommers

Hi everyone, my name is Matt Sommers and its great to finally join this forum. I've had my mks about a year with some light issues so I've found this forum extremely useful to help diagnose and fix the issues. Im looking forward to being apart of this community and look forward to meeting you all. Thank you and have a good day/ Thanksgiving!
- Matt Sommers

2013 Lincoln Mks with 220km

bpd1151

Welcome aboard there Matt.

Nice to have another member from North of the border.

Great that you've found the community to be useful thus far. Plenty of knowledgeable members that are always willing to be of assistance.

A few pics when time permits, and again, enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Matt_Sommers

Thank you, and I Know that I will need the community support (probably today lol) because i'm currently taking my rear turbo out as I think it has blown the seals (at least I hope). I'm glad that there are some other people from the great white north on this forum incase anything temperature related occurs( and car meets :) ). The car is currently torn apart right beside me in the garage here, so I wont be able to upload any good pics of it until its fixed and I have adams u.v ceramic coat to go on before the photo shoot! Thank you for the warm welcome and I hope we can converse more in the future.

- Matt Sommers

jman

Welcome to the forum !

I'm 45 minutes away... let's meet next year at St. Thomas Dragway !

2010 - Unleashed Tune - Corsa Exhaust - 275/40-R20 - H&R Springs

802SHO

Welcome and I did the same thing before becoming a member.  Glad you decided to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Macgyver

Matt_Sommers

Quote from: jman on October 13, 2020, 04:16:06 PM
Welcome to the forum !

I'm 45 minutes away... let's meet next year at St. Thomas Dragway !

For sure, that sounds awesome!
- Matt Sommers

Matt_Sommers

Quote from: 802SHO on October 13, 2020, 08:42:41 PM
Welcome and I did the same thing before becoming a member.  Glad you decided to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you, and thank you.
- Matt Sommers

Matt_Sommers

- Matt Sommers

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Matt_Sommers on October 11, 2020, 05:31:01 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Matt Sommers and its great to finally join this forum. I've had my mks about a year with some light issues so I've found this forum extremely useful to help diagnose and fix the issues. Im looking forward to being apart of this community and look forward to meeting you all. Thank you and have a good day/ Thanksgiving!

Welcome!! This is a great place with a ton of good information floating around as you mentioned. Hopefully your turbo replacement is going as smooth as one could hope for? Let us know!

Matt_Sommers

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on October 16, 2020, 10:30:42 AM
Quote from: Matt_Sommers on October 11, 2020, 05:31:01 PM

Welcome!! This is a great place with a ton of good information floating around as you mentioned. Hopefully your turbo replacement is going as smooth as one could hope for? Let us know!

Thanks, I've already learned alot just browsing around. My turbo replacement is going slow but surely, but I just discovered that the coolant was also leaking from around the alternator so I think its the water pump :( I'm going to make a post on it tonight or tomorrow with more details and so e questions I have regarding I can do it or not.

- Matt Sommers

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost