• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Whiteline 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar for 2010-2019 Taurus SHO/MKS/Flex/MKT

Started by FiveLeeter918, September 24, 2020, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveLeeter918

Hey guys, first off I apologize for not posting this over sooner, thought I had and realized that is slipped me.
[/size]
[/size]We are GO for the 24mm Taurus SHO sway bar. https://whitelineperformance.com/products/bfr99z-sway-bar-heavy-dutyThey have it listed on their site now at an MSRP of $240, but after some sweet talking I did good and I got them to give the first 25 units my DEALER cost. So we are looking at $199 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. As stated previously, these will be silver, set up for use with OEM endlinks, and includes new body mounts and bushings.to get on the list, please PM me your email address, as the invoice will be coming directly from Whiteline on this initial batch. Once these 25 are sold I'll be getting it on the site and it will be eligible for the forum discount in case you can't get in on this one or wish to wait for more results.
[/size]
[/size]I know this is very lacking in detail, I will post more later tonight just wanted to get it out there for anyone who had been following and just got left out in the other posts.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

MKS Tom

This will be a desirable part that will help with the weight this land yachts have. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

SHO NVS

2013 SHO PP, 3BAR MAP, Gearhead Tune, EPP CAI, 170* Thermo, JLT Catch Can, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, PPE Catted Downpipes, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, SSM Motor Mounts, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead Upgraded Turbos, Noise Maker Delete, Boomba Racing BOV

bpd1151

Still waiting on the arrival of the invoice from this vendor.

Hoping it comes soon......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Invoice recieved, and more importantly....

**PAID IN FULL**

Thank you to all involved.

SHO NVS

2013 SHO PP, 3BAR MAP, Gearhead Tune, EPP CAI, 170* Thermo, JLT Catch Can, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, PPE Catted Downpipes, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, SSM Motor Mounts, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead Upgraded Turbos, Noise Maker Delete, Boomba Racing BOV

autox4fun

Ported - Heads, EX manifolds, and turbine housings, GH - turbos, TQ, & IC, EPP intake and hotpipes w/Tial (11lbs), x35 spacer, MSD coils, PPE catted DP, Magnaflow exhaust, DW in tank, Livernois Hpfp, Fuel-IT e-sensor, AEM WMI, SHO trans cooler, Megan Coilovers, Retrofitted Headlights, TSW wheels

StealBlueSho

bpd1151

New and improved rear sway bar from Whiteline Suspension and Chassis Products recv'd today. Yeah baby!

SHO NVS

I finally got around to getting mine installed.  Here are some pictures of the Whiteline next to the stock rear sway bar:

DaveBey

What is the best way to go about ordering one of these rear sway bars?
2010 Lincoln MKT AWD | Gearhead intercooler | Gearhead tuning | PPE Engineering downpipes | Eco Power Parts hot pipes | Eco Power Parts intake | Motorcraft SP542 spark plugs at .026 | Motorcraft CX2594 MAP sensor | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can with Clean Side Separator | 2013+ Motorcraft heavy-duty brakes | Goodridge G-Stop Brakeline Kit | 2013+ Ford auxiliary transmission cooler

Admin

Quote from: DaveBey on December 14, 2020, 06:01:30 AM
What is the best way to go about ordering one of these rear sway bars?

Ping Ortiz Performance, [size=78%] Lee setup the group buy. My understanding is that it was a test run. Future sales are planned.[/size]

FoMoCoSHO

Is this bigger than the Gen 4 (Did I get it right BPD? I always forget, lol) PP bar?

Admin

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 07, 2021, 03:35:18 PM
Is this bigger than the Gen 4 (Did I get it right BPD? I always forget, lol) PP bar?

Yes it is, I had it on my 2016 PP. I can't remember the specs, but there is post somewhere.. I took pictures side by side..