• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Exhaust options

Started by bubbarotondo21, September 20, 2020, 12:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbarotondo21

Howdy, I have a '13 SHO non pp and I am looking to do my exhaust but I cant find any definitive answers for what im looking for. I am looking to just delete either just the mufflers or the mufflers as well as the resonator. I am looking for a good sound with not too much rasp and good spool out the exhaust. with just the muffler delete will I still be able to hear spool well?  and if also do the resonator w/o an x pipe or aftermarket resonator will it be too raspy to be enjoyable? I am also still on all stock cats. If yall have stock DP sounds clips of the muffler delete or the muffler and resonator delete they would be appreciated. Trying to find the perfect sound so I gotta be picky lol. Thanks in advance
2013 Taurus SHO non-pp; Unleashed 93 tune, air raid intake, ratstat 170 Thermostat, 2.5 bar map, muffler delete, VTA

avidmotion

I have stock DP, so far, resonator delete, with custom X pipe, CAI...has a nice sound, can hear exhaust where bone quiet before. I got equally nice motor sounds with the Anthony D. Dogbones. I love those! Great mod for performance n sound.
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.