• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Looks like another unhappy customer

Started by bpd1151, September 06, 2020, 01:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Different platform, but speaks volumes to very similar, if not exact same description(s) of issues that others here have experienced in regards to this platform.

Pay particular attention to the comments section and how once again, always the proverbial deflecting of blame.

Grab a tub 'o popcorn and a beer. About 30 minutes in duration. Happy viewing.

https://youtu.be/p9pKfwEK4sw

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nova

I like how liver-nono said that he shouldn't be using nitrous while rolling 4 deep in his car.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Blackhawk

What a cluster, definitely some similarities with your ordeal.

bpd1151

@Nova.......

Agreed. Also, the manner in which the vendor goes onto belittle the vehicle owner (in the commentary section). Geezuz.

@Blackhawk......

Eerily similar. Felt like I was reliving my own ordeal all over again.

Loyal and steadfast. Ignored the crescendo of naysayers. Sucked in and spent more money. Continued believing the PR/media hype, etc.

Only after having seen it for myself, and living through the unfurling mushroom cloud of bull$h!t myself, did I finally say to myself "WTF are you doing? Get rid of, and distance yourself from this horse$h!t".

Ironically, while speaking with close friends about (my) ordeal, I mentioned at that time that watch, this vendor's going to move onto another platform of unsuspecting owners, and they'll milk them dry for every bit of their income, and something else is going to happen. They'll get burned like I did.

........and fast forward less than 2 years later, here we are.

Just so F'n crazy to see it happening.

ridered74

I was a little disappointed reading thru the comments last night, and the I got to the very bottom last comment and it did not disappoint. Thank goodness he replied tho, without seeing that you might think this was just another typical whiny customer. Deja vu all over again.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

BlueSHO

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

MKS Tom

I know I am totally shocked at all of this.
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

bpd1151

Quote from: MKS Tom on September 07, 2020, 03:01:26 AM
I know I am totally shocked at all of this.
Well, just like in my situation, Dan wants to refer to everyone as his "friend". But yet, then he flips a 180 and bites you like the snake that he is.

Had it not happened to me personally, I too would be standing in disbelief. But yet, here it is for all the world to see it happening.

Yet.
Again.
It's like deja vů.

Have you seen some of his replies to the OP, as well as to other people commenting in the 1st video?

Go look. If need be, I can screen shot and post them here. It's just unreal that a grown man who gets called out for his craptastic business practices gets as butt hurt as he does and then acts like a 2yr old as a result.

Not very professional. Particularly coming from an owner of the company at that.

I'd find it more comical if it weren't for the fact that so many people are getting boned by this vendor.

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

Watched it!  Wow...that's crazy.  The guy does a good job of not getting too upset but I wish he didn't make a second video and say Dan and Andy are great ppl.  No they're just huge A$$holes with great smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K

Quote from: 802SHO on September 09, 2020, 06:47:39 AM
Watched it!  Wow...that's crazy.  The guy does a good job of not getting too upset but I wish he didn't make a second video and say Dan and Andy are great ppl.  No they're just huge A$$holes with great smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

GotGrip?

100% gonna bookmark this so I can watch when I get home, work PC says no =(
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)

BlueSHO

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

bpd1151

Wow. That's crazy.

BlueSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 14, 2020, 09:04:47 PM
Wow. That's crazy.

Not sure I've seen anyone bleed money like that to that extent on multiple engines.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra