• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Updating Color Schemes

Started by StealBlueSho, August 31, 2020, 07:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

I have been trying to find a new profile theme but I haven't been able to find anything yet that really tickles me in the right spots...

Soo for now, I am updating some of the colors and logos.. so if things look different.. that would be why.

Also working on a new forum logo and banner!

bpd1151

Sweet!

Seems you've been quite busy updating various aspects of this community of ours and making sure everything's running seamlessly.

Keep up the great work. Exciting to see the refreshes in action!

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 31, 2020, 07:29:32 PM
Sweet!

Seems you've been quite busy updating various aspects of this community of ours and making sure everything's running seamlessly.

Cheers!

Thank you! I am trying to refresh this site a bit! Its hasn't changed in 10 years.. just trying to update a few things.. Once I find a theme I like, BIG changes will happen. But until then.. I am trying update a bit. Features to the forum are paramount. Whats the point in a car forum if you can't easily post pictures into your posts? Seems pretty basic!

The new blue that is taking over is Ford Performance Blue.. fitting IMHO.

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on August 31, 2020, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: bpd1151 on August 31, 2020, 07:29:32 PM
Sweet!

Cheers!

Thank you! I am trying to refresh this site a bit! Its hasn't changed in 10 years.. just trying to update a few things.. Once I find a theme I like, BIG changes will happen. But until then.. I am trying update a bit. Features to the forum are paramount. Whats the point in a car forum if you can't easily post pictures into your posts? Seems pretty basic!

The new blue that is taking over is Ford Performance Blue.. fitting IMHO.

That is what I am talking about.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |