• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Added Advanced Upload Options

Started by StealBlueSho, August 28, 2020, 11:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Added additional options for uploading files, if you expand out the "Attachments and other options" you will see new options.

The ability to drag and drop files now.
The ability to open file explorer or finder to select multiple files to upload.
You will get a thumbnail preview of what the file is you are upload.

This will not auto embed the pictures.. spoiler.. that option is coming with another package..

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on August 28, 2020, 11:49:08 AM
Added additional options for uploading files, if you expand out the "Attachments and other options" you will see new options.

This will not auto embed the pictures.. spoiler.. that option is coming with another package..

EMBED EMBED EMBED.....lol.  I like packages......not those packages @bpd1151
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Quote from: SM105K on August 28, 2020, 01:46:52 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on August 28, 2020, 11:49:08 AM

EMBED EMBED EMBED.....lol.  I like packages......not those packages @bpd1151

Hmmmmm.....

Me thinks that although you may not like certain packages per se.....

I do know that your banana hammock wearing tendencies do lend themselves to liking all of the following:

Uploading. Expand. Drag and drop.

LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

@bpd1151 or @SM105K did you get notified that you were tagged? Just curious...

bpd1151

Yes. I did.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on August 28, 2020, 03:04:11 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on August 28, 2020, 02:19:54 PM
@bpd1151 or @SM105K did you get notified that you were tagged? Just curious...

Yes I did.
Phenomenal....

Thanks!

Now to get the embedded option running... hitting lots of snags...

bamsho

Oh great, more toys for Mike to play with
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.