• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sudden loss of power/Blinking CEL/Shuddering

Started by SHO_Off, August 28, 2020, 10:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHO_Off on August 31, 2020, 11:43:47 AM
Quote from: SM105K on August 31, 2020, 11:07:45 AM
Quote from: SHO_Off on August 30, 2020, 10:16:53 PM
Quote from: Macgyver on August 30, 2020, 10:15:17 PM
You have oil and water in your cylinder. I seriously doubt a head gasket is the problem. But since you dont want to drain your oil. So be it.
You still have yet to explain ANY reason at all for it not being a head gasket, again, how else will coolant get into the cylinder? If it was a rod or a piston how did I drive it 20 miles home?
I fully plan to drain and swap the oil and coolant OBVIOUSLY as they will likely be mixed at this point.

Ryan DO NOT start your crap here. People here seem to not want to help you because most of them know who you are. Keep it civil or I will remove you. This is your only warning. If you want to be a productive member in this community then be it. If you want to post with attitude and act like a child it will not be tolerated.
He's totally wasting my time, I have asked him now 3 times nicely to explain his reasoning and he has given absolutely nothing at all at
How about you get a job and a life and stop harassing me 24/7 on these forums dude.

Macgyver was attempting to help diagnose your issue based on the input you provided. Its very unfortunate to have a forum member proceed to tell an moderator they are wasting your time when they are just trying to help.

I have followed your posts on SHOForum and I do agree with SM105K that this type of conduct is not supported on this forum. Thank you for your time.