• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

new member, from NY!

Started by ncg11, August 27, 2020, 12:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncg11

Hey all, just purchased a 2016 SHO a couple weeks ago, used with 28k on the clock. Loving it! Just ordered a tune, recommendations for early builds are welcomed. I'm a full time service advisor at an RV dealership and a full time dad to an amazing kiddo who had a real rough birth. He's full of happiness though and absolutely loves it when hes in the back of the SHO and I hit the gas! I build Jeeps on the side as well, currently working on a 98 XJ when time allows, 6.5" long arm kit, regeared to 4.56 gears, locked in the rear sitting on 35" tires. very capable machine! Im excited to dive into the EB platform

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ncg11 on August 27, 2020, 12:04:36 PM
Hey all, just purchased a 2016 SHO a couple weeks ago, used with 28k on the clock. Loving it! Just ordered a tune, recommendations for early builds are welcomed. I'm a full time service advisor at an RV dealership and a full time dad to an amazing kiddo who had a real rough birth. He's full of happiness though and absolutely loves it when hes in the back of the SHO and I hit the gas! I build Jeeps on the side as well, currently working on a 98 XJ when time allows, 6.5" long arm kit, regeared to 4.56 gears, locked in the rear sitting on 35" tires. very capable machine! Im excited to dive into the EB platform

Welcome NCG11!!!!  Congratulation on the new addition to stable. There is lots of good information in the forums, I would check out the SHO section for specifics and there is always the power per mods topic as well. A 3BAR tune is the best place to start.  Thanks for joining!

My wife currently drives a JKU that is completely stock since she wont let me touch it lol..  Post of picture of both rides!

And for the record, both of my kids love it when I hit the "turbo button" in the SHO  >:D >:D

Michigan-SHO

Welcome to the forum, my wife also drives a stock(for now) JKU and my son is always asking to go for a ride in the SHO with the car in "Sport" mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 Shadow Black SHO non-PP. Bone stock...for now

mybigsho

where about in N.Y. I'm from Rockland By the tappan zee bridge.. Enjoy the ride..
2016 SHO NON PP, HPFP, CATTED DP'S, GH INTERCOOLER,
CAI, 170 STAT, HR SRINGS, GH E30 TUNE 12.08@117.22 60' AJP E30 TUNE11.991@115.91 1.72 60'

SM105K

Welcome to the SHO and welcome to the forum.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

Welcome aboard there @ ncg11

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Macgyver

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost