• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

WTS 2011 SHO PP, BADSHO, Built to the Hilt W all Spares NOT a Fire Sale

Started by irondoor19, August 19, 2020, 02:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irondoor19

SOLD SOLD SOLD :band:
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

ridered74

Dang I never see any other SHO's around Columbus. Good luck with sale!
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

irondoor19

that is because it spent most of its life "on the rack" or in the garage

StealBlueSho

Oh man! Sorry to see it getting sold, but I completely understand! I remember when you called me a couple years back with some WTF questions if I remember correctly. There is a lot of work in that vehicle for sure! Good luck with the sale! Hope you enjoy your new to you S3, love the looks of it! I wont regale you with the couple times my VW products caught fire while driving (2004 model), or the motor mounts dropping out, or the water pump falling apart at 50K miles, etc etc...  O:-)

irondoor19

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on August 22, 2020, 10:05:32 AM
Oh man! Sorry to see it getting sold, but I completely understand! I remember when you called me a couple years back with some WTF questions if I remember correctly. There is a lot of work in that vehicle for sure! Good luck with the sale! Hope you enjoy your new to you S3, love the looks of it! I wont regale you with the couple times my VW products caught fire while driving (2004 model), or the motor mounts dropping out, or the water pump falling apart at 50K miles, etc etc...  O:-)

Yea:
thanks for all the Above, The SHO is NOW actually Right where it need to be,
But the dam thing is SOO heavy, compared to the S3, It is not even
funny. SO as i want to do a bit more than strait line, this is the way
is am going (for Now).... :P

irondoor19

Listing on EBay @ 6 PM EST.
Way to much stuff, and effort
I put Together a price listing
on all the upgrades,And I
wanna shoot myself in the head..

ridered74

Quote from: irondoor19 on August 29, 2020, 04:58:25 PM
Listing on EBay @ 6 PM EST.
Way to much stuff, and effort
I put Together a price listing
on all the upgrades,And I
wanna shoot myself in the head..

Looking at how much you've spent on all the upgrades was your first mistake. LOL! I started doing that once and about halfway thru I was like nope.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET