• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Working with a graphic artist to update the logos/graphics

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 07, 2013, 01:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimspace

Think forum should be in the title. It may be obvious you are in a forum once you are here, although it's not initially obvious when you go to home page, but outside of here, on stickers, badges, t-shirts, caps etc, it just looks like am advert for Ford. It means nothing.
Had to have the word forum in, so that outside of here it acts as advertising, then once you arrive on site the logo is reaffirmed. Doesn't need the URL. Just the words ecoboost performance And forum, Let Google do the rest.

From someone who's spent thirty years in sales and marketing my advice is if you leave out the word forum you will regret it down the line ,/)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

jomc111

That is tru maybe put it in there small just under the last  part of the word performance. Big enough to see but small enough to not take away from the resr of it
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoPowerParts

I just bought EB-PF.com, I couldn't get EBPF.com
I think we can incorporate that into the logo as it's short and sweet. I'll see what he can come up with.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

mjhpadi

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 08, 2013, 01:01:25 AM
That's kind of a neat idea to insert the image of two turbos where the O's are..... :hmmm:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

I really like that idea of incorporating the turbo's...I've always wanted to do something like that but since I retired I didn't get a chance to give my artist friend a chance to do it. And I have no artistic skills at all....
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Sorry guys.  I don't like the turbo "O" idea.  I think it's too gimmicky.  I would go along with "Forum" being on there for off site use, such as stickers or, as an addition to the logo on the home page.

bpd1151

Certainly doesn't hurt to at least try the turbo 'o' idea though Dave.

Like was previously stated, worth at least an attempt at it from a design perspective. Kind of difficult to make a decision on it, w/o having seen it's implementation first.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

DJE624

No, it would not hurt to try at all.  I thought the original that Mike posted was perfect.  Nice look, clean and crisp.  I just think that with the twig/leaf, the road and the turbos, it would be way over the edge. 

EcoPowerParts

So I talked to my graphic artist, his task was to make a logo I could use on both this and my ecoboost power parts site.
So, under Performance will be either forum or parts, this is the "base" logo.
I've also asked him to try the turbo idea as well as add the url's for the prospective site.
He's also coming up with a logo that will be more friendly for t-shirts and stickers, I've also asked him to make me a Quick Brick t-shirt kind of like the Farm Truck idea.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

mjhpadi

Yeah, it won't hurt to try and then make the final decision, at least it will give more ideas to consider.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350