• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Newb from Az

Started by Big_Will, August 11, 2020, 07:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Will

Just picked up a 2014 Explorer Sport as my new daily driver. Mods already in process, just the basic bolt on and tune. But first need to make sure all the maintenance is in order. It needs new motor mounts, that much I already know, ordered the dog bones for the tranny already, still searching for the upper motor mount. Love the site so far, tons of knowledge.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Big_Will on August 11, 2020, 07:30:11 PM
Just picked up a 2014 Explorer Sport as my new daily driver. Mods already in process, just the basic bolt on and tune. But first need to make sure all the maintenance is in order. It needs new motor mounts, that much I already know, ordered the dog bones for the tranny already, still searching for the upper motor mount. Love the site so far, tons of knowledge.
Welcome!!!! You hit the nail on the head with the maintenance being priority one!  What mods have you done as far as bolt ons? Glad you like the site, there is a ton of information hidden through out and a solid base of good members willing to help.

But first and foremost!!! Post some picture of your new acquired XSport!!

FearlessAZ

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to see another member out here in AZ
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

Welcome, good to see another member from AZ as well.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost