• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ride of The Month - AUGUST 2020!!

Started by SM105K, August 03, 2020, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

4sfed

2015 SHO, GH E30 tune, GH intercooler, 3 bar, SP542's, PPE Cat'd DP's, XDI-35, H&R springs, AD Gen2 mounts
Factory Five Mark III, 2004 Mach I donor (gone)
2003 Mustang Cobra 'vert, 456 rwhp, with mods (gone)
2002 MB C32 AMG (gone)
1997 Cobra 'vert, Vortech'd (gone)

bpd1151

@StealBlueSHO.... (which, I will continue to keep pointing out, should really be "BJSHO" as you own, and have owned for quite some time, a Blue Jean's colored SHO) but I digress.

However, may I make a suggestion that I recall another Taurus community I used to be a part of years ago did.....

Please consider making an award for those that win ROTM each month.

Can be something simple. Even a mere .pdf file that can be emailed to the recipient, so that they can print it out on their end, and then in turn frame, and show case their achievement at local car shows and other events of such.

Make it a standard 8.5"x11". Have the EBPF logo on it. The applicable month/year. The recipient's forum user name (or actual name) or even both. Perhaps a pic of the recipient's winning photo.

I mean you get the idea, right?

Just a thought before you get to deep into winners as this was just started back up.

Would make it a win win for all involved and could create more traffic/hits for the community as well, when the intended viewers see the award and go "oh cool, there's an EcoBoost Performance community. Hey I got an EB. I should check it and join".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Since this is detracting from ROTM I am going to make a new thread about the my trails and tribulations with this spoiler.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 12, 2020, 11:24:50 AM
@StealBlueSHO.... (which, I will continue to keep pointing out, should really be "BJSHO" as you own, and have owned for quite some time, a Blue Jean's colored SHO) but I digress.

However, may I make a suggestion that I recall another Taurus community I used to be a part of years ago did.....

Can be something simple. Even a mere .pdf file that can be emailed to the recipient, so that they can print it out on their end, and then in turn frame, and show case their achievement at local car shows and other events of such.

Make it a standard 8.5"x11". Have the EBPF logo on it. The applicable month/year. The recipient's forum user name (or actual name) or even both. Perhaps a pic of the recipient's winning photo.

Just a thought before you get to deep into winners as this was just started back up.

Would make it a win win for all involved and could create more traffic/hits for the community as well, when the intended viewers see the award and go "oh cool, there's an EcoBoost Performance community. Hey I got an EB. I should check it and join".

I really like this idea as per our phone convo. I will start looking into this! I am always up for good suggestions. Give me some time work this out!

SM105K

Get your pictures and votes in for ROTM.  I will be forgoing this month because there is still a couple of things to shore up on my SHO before I submit.  Good luck to everyone this month!
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Last few hours to vote!!! Get it done!!!

ridered74

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 12, 2020, 11:24:50 AM

Or maybe a small sticker....local track has stickers for perfect light club, maybe something similar to that?
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

StealBlueSho

Congrats @Macgyver for winning the August RoTM!!!

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on September 01, 2020, 09:51:28 AM
Congrats @Macgyver for winning the August RoTM!!!

Woo Hoo! Well done, well done!

Insert **applause here**

802SHO

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SM105K