• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Battery Tie Downs - 2010-2019 SHO/MKS/FLEX/Explorer Sport

Started by FiveLeeter918, July 31, 2020, 01:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveLeeter918

Hey guys, so after the post earlier from Mark Ervin for his battery tie down, I reached out to the company that did them and worked a deal to buy some in bulk. I am doing a stocking order but wanted to pass the deal along to each if you. I need to move on this quick, but they said they can do as many as needed and ship to me Monday.

They are mild steel and should fit any battery opening. I should have a tester for the MKS cut tomorrow, but wanted to go ahead and share the interest.

Raw steel - $20
Powdercoated any color - $30

Color options:
Http://www.prismaticpowders.com/
Include the PSS-XXXXX number with your order

I will cover your shipping.

Please paypal to Ortiztuningperformance@gmail.com and include your shipping address and color choice.

Going to let this go until Friday and then finalize the order for this first batch. I'm keeping them updated on color options so they can order what they don't have. If you order after 5pm Friday, know that it could be up to 2 weeks for fulfillment as we had an overwhelming support for these with over 60 ordered for the first batch.

They are continuing to update me with their test cuts, so I will update here as we have them.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

xartic1

I'm interested in one for my 14 Explorer Sport, just curious if having the White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat for my paint on my vehicle could be achieved. It shows it as a 2 step process with PMB-8116 as a base and PPB-8117 as a 2nd coat for the pearl. Willing to pay extra to cover the cost.
2014 Explorer Sport - Livernois 91 tune, 3 Bar MAP, Bilstein B6's, Dicunzolo Transmission Mounts, Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, AEM Drop In Filter, Steeda Rear Sway Bar, PPE Engineering Catless Downpipes, Reische 170 T-stat
2011 Mustang GT Brembo - Bama 91 tune, Steeda Intake,  LTH, 3" full exhaust with O/R X-Pipe no resonator, every possible suspension component replaced, weighs 3505 with 1/4 gas

StinkinLinkin13

Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

Macgyver

StealBlueSho

Payment sent, thanks Lee! And thanks for putting this together!

FiveLeeter918

First 30 are completed, and shipped to me yesterday. The ones that requested custom colors have had their powder ordered and tie downs are being cut. They should be coated by the end of the week and shipped.

I did order extra in the colors show, so once I get everyones orders fulfilled I'll post up extras and then add them to my site for one-off production.
- Lee

StinkinLinkin13

Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

WinPlaceSHO

It appears that black is out of stock, but you have some in the pics, can we order them in black?
Black 2018 SHO Non-PP | GH e30/AO Tune | PPE Catted Downpipes | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mount | SP-542's | 170 Tstat | 3 bar | H&R Springs | XDI-35 | Badges removed  | Chrome delete | GH IC | EPP CAI | Noisemaker delete | MSD coils

FiveLeeter918

Quote from: WinPlaceSHO on August 04, 2020, 10:57:59 AM
It appears that black is out of stock, but you have some in the pics, can we order them in black?

I used generic Gloss Black. And yes you can order with it. Should be easy to toss in more of what they already have powder for.
- Lee

FiveLeeter918

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on August 04, 2020, 10:46:59 AM
Where do I order my MKS raw battery hold down from?

Just Paypal me and I'll add it to their cut list since no coating is required.
- Lee

FiveLeeter918

Hey guys, thanks for the overwhelming response on these! I ended up pre-selling 52 of these, and all but a few have shipped and should be received tomorrow.

I did end up getting some extras, so if any of you were hesitant before would would like one now, I have the following available.

Price is still $30 each for powder coated, or $20 for Raw Steel. Shipping included.

I also have a few that were "mess ups" in the eyes of the shop doing the work, so if you would like one of these I will do half price at $15 shipped each.

Ford Tuxedo Black (x2) - Coating came out thicker than expected, but still looks great IMO. Imperfections appear to be on the backside.
Ford Platinum White (x1) - Holes were misdrilled slightly, but test fit shows it still mounts fine. Coating thicker than expected, but still has good luster.
- Lee